LILMEGILL727 needs to leave

xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

LIL megill should leave  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously i think you need to shut the fuck up..you get on here just to create a thread to get someone banned because he called you out on being another username.dude..lilmegill has 4 times the passion for banshees you have..all you do is bitch about yours..he actually loved the one he had and it was a billion times better than the one you have..so what maybe he went and got a yfz450 but he is still here to share the same knowledge and passion for them as most other ppl on this forum. all you do is post useless threads and get bashed upon..i bet 10 bucks if i asked you a question on how to do something to a banshee thats more complex than 2+2 youd have to search..lilmegill is full of USEFULL information.something that you are not..so go get off your dads shee ride your blasturd and find out what your penis is for..

ps.. your the one that wants to sell your beat up banshee for like 2800 to get another shee because you are to dumb and lazy to fix the problems it has..fuck off and go eat a soggy waffle

and since you have mad "editing" skills on pictures..why the fuck dont you take the advice or comment ppl have left thousands of times and resize your god damn sig pics.its more annoying than you to have to scroll through 2 pages to get your fucking sig gone...fuck.

Edited by SandRageShee

you guys decide, but since he dont got a banshee, and he sold his banshee for a tampon, i think he needs to leave since he has no passion for banshee's

really man? do you think before you post at all? you're not making any friends here. find something else to do, go play on myspace or somthing.

Dude come on Lilmegill is a good dude and knows a shit load about shees and I can see he contributes a lot to bhq AND he is a premium member so he pays to help bhq keep going ... Just because he called u out on 1 thing u can't have him banned... Not tryin to be a dick but maybe u should think before you post or YOU might get banned!

this thread=FAIL :down:

like mostly every1 said

1) he knows way more about quads in general then u do

2) he paid which means if any1 gets kicked out its u, u free loader

3)idk a third right now but i think u should just lay low for a while and not comment on much other than a nice shee in a images forum

lmao! this is halrious!! go ride your blasturd. haha i love it. so what if he bought a yfz. there great quads. everybody has there own thing. limegrill is a smart guy btw. and banshee killa...your a wanna be gangster with that name. but whatever. and SndRageShee...yout post rocked!!!

Edited by 96-banshee