LILMEGILL727 needs to leave

xXBANSHEE_KILLAXx

LIL megill should leave  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

killer you need to stop. your digging your self into a big ditch. if any one is going to be banned it would b you. lil is a good/allright kid who knows way more than you and saports the forum way more than you and has more passion then you for the shee. stop bitching because you got called out. and like the other dude said if your so good with editing make your sig smaller and get rid of those gay ass flames........

....i fucked up my spelling dont rag on me

Edited by banshee_terror_

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

killa needs a big hard open hand smack across the face.anyone live near this toolbag?

We think alot alike. Does "killa" live near Pittsburgh Butler or venango county. Ill gladly smack him down on the ground. and the only people to second guess ME dont know me.

killa's dad should give him a timeout,or make him sit in the corner,or make him goto bed without dinner.or give him more ritilan.you get the point.....and edit your fucking two page sig and dump the fucking stock blaster.

Edited by AWR

This is some funny shit thanks for the laugh guys, but really banshee_killa does need to shut the hell up. Like everyone already said lilmegill knows way more. He has a YFZ... so what, so do alot of the other members, as I recall its not one of the rules that you have to own a banshee to be a member of the site, if you know about banshees then why cant you contribute