Got a big article in Cycle USA.

check it dudes.. this is the second Cycle USA magazine in a row ive been in but this time i got a big article and a picture..

the story reads:

Then at the beginning of the second round, in an odd turn of events that brought the perfect combination of hill condition, riding skill, power, and just the right amount of crazy, fans watched as Tyler Clark grabbed a big handful of throttle out of the hole on his wheeler, flew over the step up, and used all of the hill to make that big right hand turn never letting up on the gas he slid all the way across the face of the hill and grazed the left wall rocketing up the middle section. Still full throttle he held on and flew over the last jump breaking the lights at the top on a wild ride with a new hill record of 6.047 seconds, and first place in the ATV class.

6571_526620801611_108001394_31303581_406

6571_526621609991_108001394_31303676_528

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THATS BADASS!! But, you need a front number plate made! :)

Oh yea! something that represents Loco and the HQ, good thinking JD

BTW I love that saw blade rotor, I'll have to have one here soon. You going to the Badlands this next trip?