Dirt wheels

was lookin through the dirt wheels at the grocery store today and seen alot of banshees in there this month. (may issue) and the banshee was one of the recommended quads to buy on a budget for the buck, standing the test of time it is still one of the best performers still able to out perform most new quads out there today.

i hate that fucking magazine, but if they are showing the banshee some love, then thats cool.

true dat...every month is the same thing about the same bikes-waste of money

I got a one year subscription to dirt wheels back in 1984 from my mom for a birthday present, and ive kept it since then, kinda like sentimental reasons more than liking the mag, but they do have a good article once in a while, seams they cater to the people that place ads in the mag

but it does make good reading while on the shitter :biggrin:

Edited by Angel ripper

yeh. It does suck. Its all new crap, and adds. hardly ever any variety. I used to read it alot like 15 years ago. every now and then I pick it up at a store to see whats up if Im waiting for 3 hours for my gf to shop. Havent paid for one in yeeeeeaars. they need to do more rec features, interviews, how to and all that. Readers rides is the most exciting thing.

whats a good magazine then? i get a few but shit im mainly worried about banshee's and 2strokes and dragg racin and hill climbin thats what i wanna see a hill climbers mag or drag mag or banshee mag or smtn. do they have any like that.? and anything is good enough to read on the shitter lol. gotta use what ya got :biggrin:

whats a good magazine then? i get a few but shit im mainly worried about banshee's and 2strokes and dragg racin and hill climbin thats what i wanna see a hill climbers mag or drag mag or banshee mag or smtn. do they have any like that.? and anything is good enough to read on the shitter lol. gotta use what ya got :biggrin:

Yeah sometimes even the shampoo bottle... Some big words on that shit though.

Otherwise I don't really care for DW either but every once in a while they have some good articals.. Ill have to take a peek at this months since they are showin love..

RIPPEN

I seen it. This months issue has a lot of good articles. I am thinking about subscriping for a couple years. I already have a 3 year subscription for Quad magazine.

I also have a sub to Quad magazine. Have you noticed that lately they are getting thinner and thinner? The posters haven't been in them for a while, either.

I have a sub to Dirtwheels, too. Both are pretty decent reading material....