ALL BHQ members please read

to ban or not to ban  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok guys heres the deal.

everyone knows Hillclimbr. as of late he has been a real prick. ive received a few PM's from people that are tired of his shit. he seems to be saying a lot of bad shit about HQ and its members. well this is the least of it.

back in february Hillclimbr threatened to send spammers here and that the spammers would be the least of our worries here on HQ, whatever that meant. it was bullshit, but we blew it off..

in case anyone wants to catch up on the thread here it is.. Hillclimbr Freaks Out

i did make a joke in the thread about sending spammers to his site.. there was no seriousness and i even included a smiley face.

last night i received this PM from Hillclimbr.

shame your such an asshole most of the time. when the site goes down its your fault fuck face, youve been warned.

im not sure what brought this one or why, but it is unacceptable. blatant threats at bringing the HQ down is unacceptable.

im not sure if he is just bitter that his site sucks, has fewer members, or that i just dont frequent there.. who knows. i dont go to his site, let alone make frequent threats about it. as im sure none of you do. and everyone knows this sort of thing would never be allowed on any forums, regardless of leniency.

what i do know is that this is the second time now he has openly threatened the HQ. i have been working hard to make the HQ a better place and ill be damned if im gonna have some jealous bitch bring it down.

im all for immediate banning from the site. i want the input of all members here.

please vote in the poll above. the majority will rule on this issue. thank you for your time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is threatening the website, as well as other members (whether new or old) we should not have to put up with his shit. Just recently even on the website banner topic he has to try and start shit.

We don't need people coming on here just to stir up shit and piss people off. You got something to say/rant/want to get off your chest, take it to the Roostin' Room; not the entire fricken website. And when that topic is all done, get over it and move on... don't be an asshole for your duration of stay on here...JMO

In the past Climber and I have strongly disagreed on some stuff but overall he was a good dude and I had respect for him.. However as of late he has been pretty off the wall with some of his comments and threatning the site is clearly over the line. :confused::down:

RIPPEN

If he is a threat towards the site ban him, you dont need our fucking permission.

But my opinion is that hillclmbr is not a threat, and this thread is lame. Why the fuck is this site turning into chatter with a bunch of drama and shit, its getting very old..

If he is a threat towards the site ban him, you dont need our fucking permission.

But my opinion is that hillclmbr is not a threat, and this thread is lame. Why the fuck is this site turning into chatter with a bunch of drama and shit, its getting very old..

youre right, i dont need anyones permission, but my past experiences with banning someone is that other members end up asking around and want to know why anyway.

rather than ban him and him run to all his buddies and them come to HQ starting a big mess, i thought it would be a better idea to bring it to the surface now.

if it was some tard with 2 posts i wouldnt be in this situation, but its not. Hillclimbr has been here a while and even though we have disagreed on many things, i overlooked it. i just feel that threatening the HQ 2 times in 2 months is a bit much.

and whether people agree or not, i do like to see what everyone else thinks.

as far as the site turning into a bunch of chatter, its always been that way. people have always run their mouths, theres been drama and shit has cooled off. thats nothing new and if you think it is youre kidding yourself.

I say ban him there is no room for shitbags to come on here and threaten the site. There have been a lot of improvements as of late and we don't need anyone starting a bunch of bullshit and taking away from the wealth of banshee information and fellow riders here. I think the HQ is more than lenient about what is allowed on the site and this fucker wouldn't last one minute on most atv sites.

Edited by 1tonstroke

This is really upsetting to me... He offered me a good deal on a banner for his site, to link to jdscustoms.com I went thru with it, but now I am not linking the attitude/ethics of what he is representing.

The only question I have is WHY?

What is the pint hillclimbr, why start drama, why threaten, why be immature enough to take it to this level?

Loco, I'm sure you've pissed a few people off for whatever reason, but really, who cares?

If its that big of a deal to you, you have WAY WAY WAY bigger issues!

He has never done anything to me but good, but Loco, as the head dude here, Id say so what you want. If you feel the integrity of the site is threatened, then I say do it.

But, whats to stop him from creating another name in 2 seconds?

Hillclimbr, make shit right man. Get over whatever grudge you have here man, this site has SO much to offer. AND if you do not KNOW Tyler outside of fucking bitch match HQ threads, then I say you are out of line.

My opinion, thanks

-JD