new banners i installed

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, as far as I know they have always been 785ish pixels wide. Your 20" will make them look smaller since the entire web page itself will probably be wider on that screen. Also depends on the Resolution you are viewing the screen at as well as what the screen is capable of. You are probably viewing at, or around 1680 X 1050 resolution (I'm guessing) so they will seem smaller compared to other lower resolution / smaller screens.

The higher the resolution of your monitor (more Pixels X Pixels), the smaller a set size banner will look for you. Like 785 wide Pixel banner on a 1024 X 768 resolution screen will look huge, being as it's almost the full width of the screen. Switch over to a higher resolution (like 1680 X 1050 lets say) and your not even at half the width of the screen with 785 Pixels.

Hope that is not too confusing! :laugh:

Thats kind of what I figured too, but wasn't sure if it was just me or not. Thanks Dinner.

looks good guys, a welcome change - nice work. :thumbsup:

It add's something new. I like it. I wouldnt mind some like 50+ good ones in a rotation. that way it's always something new. I know a lot of people check the boards several times a day.

Please make sure all future ones are work safe.

well im glad to see you finally came out of the closet and it has nothing to do with "writing code" hqtard

Ok I usually keep my mouth shut on situations like this one,but this time im speaking up.

Hillclimber...whats your fucking problem??

If you think that piece of shit site you have is sooo much better then the HQ, then stay over there and stay the fuck out of the HQ.

Im over your bullshit comments and im for sure over you slammin the HQ and its members.

Im pretty sure I speak for alot of members when I say were sick of your shit.

Loco is there anything we can do to ban this clown?

This guy is like a case of the herps and wont go away.

Sorry for my rant in your thread Loco but im just fucking sick of this guy.

And as far as the banners go...they look great its nice to know that things are being upgraded.

Dan

Edited by BansheeDan

Haha... Holy shit. It is what it is Dan, everyone is free to pop shit..... Its just a forum :evil:

About the banners.... I think the code needs to be altered a little bit and they will be sweet. I agree its a welcome change.

What about the bike of the month deal, votoed on, then made into a banner featured for that month? Maybe to much for right now, just saying. Looks good though, keep it up bitches!