new banners i installed

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good work on changin the banners loco, I know it had to have been rough on you.. :biggrin:

I personally never cared about the banners or anything and for the most i've seen the red fullbore "bansheehq" banner and the hollisapt duner banner and they both look great. Climbanyhill and rippens look like total shit though, resizing them from their original resolution fucked it up..

Good work on changin the banners loco, I know it had to have been rough on you.. :biggrin:

I personally never cared about the banners or anything and for the most i've seen the red fullbore "bansheehq" banner and the hollisapt duner banner and they both look great. Climbanyhill and rippens look like total shit though, resizing them from their original resolution fucked it up..

thanks man.. i know it did. thats because whoever made them didnt make them the size i told them to. in fact i think Dinner is the only one who made them the right size.

hopefully with the banner contest we will get some sick new ones. im sure there are going to be some badass banners made up.

my personal favorite is the one with DMCBanshee. that thing looks sick.

Dick, that hurt me where Jesus lives....

LOL, yeah still some kinks to work out.

I dig the one thats mostly white with the red banshee, pretty sharp.. Oh and DMC's sht as usual kicks ass!

Otherwise,

(Shh) one small step for locogato,(beep) one giant leap for bansheehq.(beep) haha,

RIPPEN

I think the banner needs some 4 strokes... LOL...

J/K.

Nice work, welcome breath of fresh air when i got on HQ the other day. Nice work.

you know what sucks about that? i have TONS of awesome riding pics of me.. most of them are on my 450 :confused:

probably because the only time im runnin the banshee is up a hill.. and im so fuckin fast only a high speed camera can get the shot! :biggrin:

Climbanyhill and rippens look like total shit though, resizing them from their original resolution fucked it up..

I wouldn't say they look like shit, they just aren't as good as quality as the others but they are still good to have on there.

And resizing pictures usually only fucks them up if you go from a set small picture, then try to enlarge it. You and the computer are trying to add pixels that just aren't there, which equals the blur :ermm:

As I look again though, those pictures where just taken and had the total height of the image shortened...which also will get your detail crummy.

Edited by Dinner

I wouldn't say they look like shit, they just aren't as good as quality as the others but they are still good to have on there.

And resizing pictures usually only fucks them up if you go from a set small picture, then try to enlarge it. You and the computer are trying to add pixels that just aren't there, which equals the blur :ermm:

As I look again though, those pictures where just taken and had the total height of the image shortened...which also will get your detail crummy.

craig, the banner program resizes them for me. otherwise they wont show up.. they have to be 785x110 or it wont work..

both of those were a lot taller than 110.. im thinking like 180.. thats why they look funny..