Ebay deal of the Week

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that deal is too good to be true, the same deal i saw, the same bike, from another seller, he wanted like 9k for it, it was exactly the same bike,

although if there was no scam to it, its really a sick bike, for 3k, a brand new bike with elkas.. meh

im thinking about offering him 6k. 3k is too low. id feel bad..

Fuck you...thief. I'm sending him a check for 7 K right now to Western Union, and his country will deposit 100,000 into my bank account for my troubles.

Next up...gonna strike it rich by forwarding all of you a chain letter and getting paid from Bill Gates and AOL....so suck on that bitches.....

Oh, I'm sorry Tyler. I'm an asshole on the forums, if I hurt you or offended you in any way, I'm very truly sorry...I never meant to bully or treat you bad...so sorry...sniff, sniff....

:biggrin:

Fuck you...thief. I'm sending him a check for 7 K right now to Western Union, and his country will deposit 100,000 into my bank account for my troubles.

Next up...gonna strike it rich by forwarding all of you a chain letter and getting paid from Bill Gates and AOL....so suck on that bitches.....

Oh, I'm sorry Tyler. I'm an asshole on the forums, if I hurt you or offended you in any way, I'm very truly sorry...I never meant to bully or treat you bad...so sorry...sniff, sniff....

:biggrin:

wow, im so glad i joined HQ to deal with the likes of a-holes like you! i thought this site was something special, guess not... :confused: