who calls their banshee a "shee?"

sheeeeeeeeee  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a fuck what you want to call it. Too many people are worried about whats "gay" and what looks the best. The only thing gay about this forum is that people care to much what everyone else thinks.

I could not agree with this guy more..

I'm not sure its total gayness to call it a Shee if you don't like to type on this board. Some of us shortcut a lot of things. If calling your bike on this board "Shee" is considered gay, then I don't want to see any more abbreviated sayings either. That way we all get to suffer alike.

No more ROFL, LOL, GMTA, etc etc.

Lets do away with emoticons too while we are at it and just type out if we are laughing or smiling or whatever.

No one should be bothered by that, and the gayness will be low key also. That is a win win scenario if you ask me.

Gay or not I call mine a shee when I type but in reference while talking I say banshee. But it is a shee I ould atach a pocket pussy under the grab bar and fuck it if I had one. :biggrin:

hahaha. It seems that even this time around this subject has ruffled some feathers. Some of you dudes need to simmer. It's pretty funny to see people get so defensive about calling their banshee a shee.

I think it sounds fuckin gay. I would never call my big badass 10mm cub a shee. Sounds fruity.

Carry on!