running temperature

I run mine any where between 160 and 210. I shut it down if it gets to 220.

The reason why you feel a power loss when it gets hot is because the engine is hot. There for it heats up the air it is pulling in. Hoter air requires less fuel. So your banshee richens up. That is why you should jet it for the temp that it normally runs at.

josh

I shut my bike down around 210 also and have not had any problems. I have also got up to 220 going slow a couple of times and just rode it a little faster and the temp dropped fast.

I've always shut down around 220 also. Sometimes its not hard to get there in the summertime at the dunes. That was before I put in the bigger radiator. Anxious to see how it does this summer..

SP

I've always shut down around 220 also. Sometimes its not hard to get there in the summertime at the dunes. That was before I put in the bigger radiator. Anxious to see how it does this summer..

SP

You shouldnt have any problems. I have gotten mine up to 220 with my prodesign radiator and engine ice. I was riding with the wind at the same speed, so it was like I wasnt moving at all.

I got my pd rad because I some times do slow trail rides. It really helped out.

josh