No way?

BlasterKX

Im sorry i know i dont have alot of pull at all and prob have no business saying anything like this but i must have seen topics repate themselves alot latly. like no one knowing how to use the SEARCH button. i must have seen 6 different people start topics about the good ol boost bottle. it does get kinda annoying. sorry if im outa place

Edited by BlasterKX

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how people will laugh at someone for buying a 30 dollar "boost bottle" when there is really no proof either way if they actually do anything or not, BUT the do look cool and givea litle "bling" to your quad, and all for 30 bucks, then those same morons will go spend 300 bucks on a chrome side case cover that does nothing but look good, and probably add weight to your bike as compared to the stocker

and

BTW Doug eichner's winner banshee for like 7 years at pont de vaux ran a "boost bottle"

just a thought...

I love how people will laugh at someone for buying a 30 dollar "boost bottle" when there is really no proof either way if they actually do anything or not, BUT the do look cool and givea litle "bling" to your quad, and all for 30 bucks, then those same morons will go spend 300 bucks on a chrome side case cover that does nothing but look good, and probably add weight to your bike as compared to the stocker

and

BTW Doug eichner's winner banshee for like 7 years at pont de vaux ran a "boost bottle"

just a thought...

Dude I think maybe you should dyno your shee with and without the boost bottle if you wish to advocate it here. Also you posted that same reply to like 3 different threads bro. But seriouslt I started one of those pre-mix threads. Sorry guys.

And for 7 years that boost bottle did NOTHING

Sure it did. It gave every banshee owner who could not build or assemble a decent engine a little hope for more speed and power...

Just like the Graydon Proline finned head attachment was the ultimate fix all for overheating. :yelrotflmao:

The banshee has been around for a long time, if boost bottles worked that fact would have been proven by now.

I think what everyone is forgetting is that the bottle does serve a purpose. it cracks your intake boots to cause a leak and in return you run lean and blow the top end or burn a hole in a what was a good piston. this causes you to build bigger and better. i`m sure i can get pics of the intake if needed. once it happens yous will pull them bottles off. no one needs to take my advice or others that say the same but i learn from my mistakes.

not worth 300 dollars, but hey, it's your money to waste, , Me i'll spend 25 bucks on a boost bottle and have some cheap bling

Dude a 285 dollar stator cover is a good investment as far as "bling" goes because it is highly visible where a boost bottle is not. What is the difference between my polished crossover tube and a boost bottle? Other than 30 bucks I mean.

Picture009.jpg