No way?

BlasterKX

for stock bumpers, the stock banshee one is one of the toughest, better than the ones you get on these new 450s, and the stock ones look good too. ive seen a few people add some extra peices to the stocker and to make them stronger and keep the stock look

yep all these new quads their bumpers are SHIT, some are even plastic, along with plastic slid plates and shit, its pathetic.. i love the old steel bumper, id like to fill in the gap with something to stop more shit from coming past it into my pipes and frame ect.. but i hate all the aftermarket ones, they are all so cheesy looking and cheaply made and fall apart the min u start bashing down small trees and shit, they are shiny and pretty to some i guess, but really serve no real purpose other than to fall apart the first time u bump into something

Edited by Michael Jackson

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh BTW "They live" Sucked balls more than Roddy's Wrastlin' career. But all bs aside I would buy a boost bottle. Here is the one I was thinking of getting>>> Boost bottle

Come on ,they live was good, espically the fight scene between roddy and that black guy

and that other boost bottle , why would you want that, you can't prove it works or not :biggrin: :laugh:

Come on ,they live was good, espically the fight scene between roddy and that black guy

and that other boost bottle , why would you want that, you can't prove it works or not :biggrin: :laugh:

I thought that movie was cheesy as hell but thats just me. as for the proof of thee boost bottle I proposed working? Well You are 100% correct man because I dont have access to a dyno :biggrin: As for bumpers I would say the tusk one because I beat on mine on my old blasty and never had a problem.(I hit the corner pole of a fence going like 50 and just dented it)

lol damn didnt look at this thread for awhile the postes shot up.lol well i got my front bumper put on it looks pretty damn good. i always wanted the blingstar iron cross and i got it cheaper then new. and it looks to be made pretty damn strong if you ask me.

I run a billet clutch cover so I can take off/remove/replace my clutch if it goes out, without having to take the whole side cover off (read kick starter, pegs, etc.)

I run a billet stator cover for the same reason. I can take off the center to remove the flywheel, etc. I can remove and replace the front sprocket by removing that small plate, vs the whole cover....

Are they for everyone? No... But that wasn't the question. You asked about it's functionality....so there you go.

If you've been to any forum dedicated to the RZ350 (usually a foreign site since Yamaha only sold the RZ inthe USA for 2 years). And they all believe in the power of the boost bootle. They have custom ones made, diagrams and you can find info on the effects of different bottle sizes, there's all kinds of info about RZ boost bottles. The RZ guys are the compete opposite of the Banshee guys concerning boost bottles. They don't make any power claims with the bottle, they say there is a flat or dead spot in the 5 or 6 thousand PRM range that the boost bottle can eliminate or make smoother. These RZ guy talkin about the boost bottle seems like intelligent guy, most of em race their RZ's.

If you've been to any forum dedicated to the RZ350 (usually a foreign site since Yamaha only sold the RZ inthe USA for 2 years). And they all believe in the power of the boost bootle. They have custom ones made, diagrams and you can find info on the effects of different bottle sizes, there's all kinds of info about RZ boost bottles. The RZ guys are the compete opposite of the Banshee guys concerning boost bottles. They don't make any power claims with the bottle, they say there is a flat or dead spot in the 5 or 6 thousand PRM range that the boost bottle can eliminate or make smoother. These RZ guy talkin about the boost bottle seems like intelligent guy, most of em race their RZ's.

Just wanna add these European, Brazilians and Australians who visit these RZ350 forums could just be all very naive, just like most American's were before the internet forums dispelled the Boost bottle myth. You have to admit, before the invention of the internet and atv forums, THIS FORUM SPECIFICALLY, boost bottle were on every Tom, Dick and Harry's Banshee. My '88 came with a Boost bottle on it. The power of knowledge and the ability to spread that knowledge to the masses has convinced most us that they don't do what they claim. The RZ guys do debate about the bottle's effectiveness, more so in recent years as word spreads about the bottle. I should find the old RZ forums and have all the Banshee guys come over and school these foreigners on how to make these Yamaha twin engines run.