• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah and i'm sure you know of one person that it ripped the boots

stop just going along with others say

think for yourself man

i bet you don't have a front bumper either

and i bet you have a gay chrome side case cover that adds weight

Ok let's break this down into sylables bro. Sta-tor cov-er now put them all together......Stator cover, you don't call your bumper "The front cover" do ya? Or the head a "Cyclinder cover"?

Dude a 285 dollar stator cover is a good investment as far as "bling" goes because it is highly visible where a boost bottle is not. What is the difference between my polished crossover tube and a boost bottle? Other than 30 bucks I mean.

Picture009.jpg

hey man. i could be wrong but them filters look damn small. ever think they could be starving the carbs of air at higher rpm`s?

hey man. i could be wrong but them filters look damn small. ever think they could be starving the carbs of air at higher rpm`s?

Are you being serious? I just figured they would work since they were on my gsx1100 And that was roughly 275cc's per cylinder and the shee is roughly 175cc per cylinder, plus the rocket was pushing higher rpms.

yes i`m serious but if thats what they came off of i would think you wouldnt have any problems. they just look very small to me. do a search and see what you can find. for the time i spent on here i never seen a post on filter length but i know pod filters come in different length.

yeah and i'm sure you know of one person that it ripped the boots

stop just going along with others say

think for yourself man

i bet you don't have a front bumper either

and i bet you have a gay chrome side case cover that adds weight

actually, yea, my friends.. thanks for asking,, you dumb mother fucker

and yes i have a front bumper, a dented up stock one..

and chrome side cover? arnt they all billet alum? why would u want steel covers?

Edited by Michael Jackson

Boost bottles are great paper weights... Some of them things cost more than $30... I do believe I remember a thread a while back where someone mentioned they actually tested a boost bottle and the banshee lost power... I could be wrong. Even still they do cause alot of problems. The stator covers are a nice adition and there is a reason for getting a 3 piece. We've established all of this so if Angel Ripper likes his boost bottle then let him have it. neither of you guys are going to change what you think.

Just my opinion