Utleybanshee...Scammer

sheefreak

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I read, he asked if it was moisture on the pistons or pitting. The guy said moisture. Regardless of what anyone else thinks, he lied. Sheefreak knew he wasn't getting new parts, but he was told that they were usable and NOT pitted. That should be the end of the story. Give him a refund minus shipping and call it a day. This is the exact reason that I don't like to buy or sell online. I hope each one of you remember this whole deal next time you go to buy or sell anything, then maybe you'll understand sheefreaks frustration. Personally, I would be one the way to his house to get a refund. It's not the money, it's the principle. I don't like being lied to.

Loc: B.C. Michigan Looking at the picture of the domes(particularly the right one) it looks like they are pitted? Is it just moisture, are they in good shape? Sorry bout all the questions.

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote

Unread By: none

#591854 - 01/17/09 09:25 PM Re: Cub top end.

utleybanshee

Stranger

Loc: SC just moisture motor never ran lean or anything like dat.. had a broke oring on the coolhead..

Edited by stock 450

I just got my Direct Drive lockout from utley today. Dispite him shipping it 11 days after I PayPal'd him for it, and it looking like it was hit with a ballpein hammer a few times, and the fingers having some wear on them where they hit the pressure plate, everything looked good. I will say, All the hardware was there though. For the amount that I paid for it, I expected a brand new looking lockout. I ended up sanding all of the marks out of it and made it look like new again. But, I ain't bitching. Just thought you would like to know my experience with him.

Hell yes....nail his ass!!!!

I would of gone to Discover first as that is almost guarenteed money back.

Paypal only refunds IF they decide in you favor and IF he has money in his acct.

I really am glad I have had no bad buisness deals here on the HQ.(had one on planet sand,took awhile but it was resolved)

Its things like this that discourage others from buying great used parts from truly great people here on the HQ.

Dan