Utleybanshee...Scammer

sheefreak

You can delete it...but I'm posting it up.

You also said a piston and dome had moisture but were ready to run with no damage....when they were clearly pitted.

yea ok i did b/c i thought thats what caused that.. when he said pitted i was thinkin about chunks of metal stuck into the piston like i've seen before..

You have 5 bikes in your stable, but you don't know the difference between water/moisture marks and pitting on a dome or piston?

And you're building a big ass DMX????

By the way...what is moisture damage?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest utleybanshee

yea ok i did b/c i thought thats what caused that.. when he said pitted i was thinkin about chunks of metal stuck into the piston like i've seen before..

You have 5 bikes in your stable, but you don't know the difference between water/moisture marks and pitting on a dome or piston?

i was gone repost just was making it longer and was gone add something to it but i'll let it ride.. dmx is right.. and i thought thats what the pitting was from.. and sheefreak u keep saying selling junk.. who else is complaining about something i sold them..

be correct 5 banshees in the stable.. has nothing to do with what i thought or didn't know. about a motor..

Same thing I was thinking... I guess if you got the cabage.. you dont need to know what your doing..

Guest utleybanshee

i promise i wont put 170 dollars in his account.. and i dont kno who yall think yall talkng to them days ended in the 1800's.. playa.. im not buying a new dome when nate said the one i sent was usable.. and i said i would send nate the piston.. if he said something was wrong with it then i would buy one.. you claim you sent the cylinders off.. how dont you have time for nate to check out this piston.. what kind of rush you in...

i promise i wont put 170 dollars in his account.. and i dont kno who yall think yall talkng to them days ended in the 1800's.. playa.. im not buying a new dome when nate said the one i sent was usable.. and i said i would send nate the piston.. if he said something was wrong with it then i would buy one.. you claim you sent the cylinders off.. how dont you have time for nate to check out this piston.. what kind of rush you in...

Then mail the fucking piston to Nate. Seems like that's the 1st thing in this process no?

Tyler if you want to boot me because this jackass ripped me off and I want him to make it right you go right ahead, you can keep the scammer. He has lied and then tried every angle to justify to himself and all of you that he is in the right. I don't give a damn if I should have picked up the pitting from the photos, I straight up asked him a pertinent question about something that would have made all the difference in the world at the time of purchase. He straight up lied and I believed him.

I will not take another used part from Utley, and I will not again ask Nate to be some moderator for two jackasses to hash out a pissin match. I believe $170 is plenty fair, I am already compromising. As stated before, I would much rather continue to let potential buyers know the way Utley handles things than take another used part, slap in the face, and a kick in the ass to get on down the road and shut my mouth. You all do what you feel you need to do.

just boot utley already. i got a phone call a while back about similar shit. sprocket welded to an output shaft, motor was supposed to have a fresh rebuild, it was all carboned up. dude just got a sour attitude about selling sheefreak a chunked up jug. we don`t need bums like this here.

i promise i wont put 170 dollars in his account.. and i dont kno who yall think yall talkng to them days ended in the 1800's.. playa..

Good thing you set us all straight on that...cause for a brief minute I thought I was going to have to go to my plantation and whip a few people into shape.....

Give me a break, it's 2009. You pull a shady deal, and fall back on that shit?

He's not doing shit for you Damian....and then he pulls out the race card...unbelievable...

You sent him cylinders that according to you only needed plating, ended up needing welding too...so besides from not knowing the difference between needing plating and needing welding, water damage (still don't know what the f that means) and pitted pistons and dome, and you still think sheefreak owes you something, and he's in the wrong.

Loco....axe this bum...

I don't know of his other bad deals, but I've done a tone or business with NYUK, good and a bad one, and we worked shit out and made things right. He's the straightest shooter on this board, no BS.

Loco, I'm sure you're tired of reading this crap, we all are...but IMO sheefreak has legitimate gripes...and this guy is laughing and clowning, them big bank ballla tells us about how many bikes he has AND a big motor he's gonna build....but can't fork out change to make this right. That deal wreaks....period.