Utleybanshee...Scammer

sheefreak

I can't believe Utley is still around ! Loco was threatening to ban me because of a difference of opinion on what LONG TRAVEL is , but keeps a jackass P.O.S. scammer like Utley around ? WTF dude , just get rid of him ! He's obviously not gonna pay the man , pulls the race card , and continues to lie to everyone about what he said when its in balck and white (no pun intended ) written on this post . fact is Utley lied , shee believed him . not to mention the others with "fresh rebuild " , sprocket welded to shaft , etc.

Edited by bellracing2

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like everytime I turn around I hear about crap like this. Some simple rules could put an end to some of these things. Sellers, if you sell something, hold the money until after the buyer approves it. That way, if they don't approve you can send it back and not have to get on here and use the I don't have the money excuse. I just went trough an ordeal on ebay buying a motor. I'm getting my money back because I filed through paypal, ebay, and my credit card company. I also filed a complaint through www.ic3.gov. It's an internet fraud complaint center that is a partnership with the FBI. Maybe, If the FBI gets involved you'll get your money back. Good luck.

Thanks for the help and advice..... You will probably now get ridiculed and told you are an idiot because you are new to this forum and you must just be attacking some poor innnocent "'Premium member" and that you should probably just shut your mouth so Utley can go about his normal daily business of ripping off the good members of BHQ.........Oh, and don't forget, if you say anything against it, you could be banned as well.... :evil:

and i dont kno who yall think yall talkng to them days ended in the 1800's.. playa..

jesus f-n christ! maybe you could go a bit farther and just say you ripped sheefreak off because your getting back at whitey for 400 years of oppression!

#1 get a clue

#2 lose the crutch

#3 learn to type an understandable sentance

#4 quit f-ing people over

#5 understand that just because your a minority doesnt give you the right to act like a douch then throw the race card when you feel people aren't siding with your viewpoints. you dont do yourself any good and actualy cast a negative stigma on other minoritys by acting like a victim as soon as the opportunity arises....

just my opinion....playa...