Katie

babe.... I noticed you noticed me so i just wanna put u on notice that i noticed you too. so how about we go out some time? what do you say...

if you notice that notice, you will notice that notice is not worth noticing. :biggrin:

welcome to the HQ Katie. hope you find all you need here. any questions, just ask :beer:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone

I'm new here as well

I heard about this place from a friend at work..

I have a 2000 banshee.. that has been broke for a while.. my brother said the crank seized up..(just one arm of the crank)

so I guess I need a rebuild for the top and bottom end..

Since I live in San Diego I am hoping to take it to Herr Jugs Racing sometime this week or weekend.. I need to call them first lol

I heard about them from my co worker/friend as well

And I have been reading some posts on this board before I even signed up.. and it sounds like a lot of you all have used them too

Hey Everyone

I'm new here as well

I heard about this place from a friend at work..

I have a 2000 banshee.. that has been broke for a while.. my brother said the crank seized up..(just one arm of the crank)

so I guess I need a rebuild for the top and bottom end..

Since I live in San Diego I am hoping to take it to Herr Jugs Racing sometime this week or weekend.. I need to call them first lol

I heard about them from my co worker/friend as well

And I have been reading some posts on this board before I even signed up.. and it sounds like a lot of you all have used them too

welcom to the hq. you definately will NOT be dissapointed with HJR. kevin is an awesome guy to deal with and his work is top notch! :thumbsup:

welcom to the hq. you definately will NOT be dissapointed with HJR. kevin is an awesome guy to deal with and his work is top notch! :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Do you happen to know if he puts the motor back in the bike as well? lol

I know he rebuilds motors and stuff but I wasn't sure if he put it back together if you needed him to or not.

Sorry if that sounds stupid :shrug:

Well I just read through the last 9 pages of this shit fit :blink:

Katie, welcome to the HQ and hopefully you'll learn a great deal on here. Generally you can gather lots of great info on here and have some fun as well.

(If this is someone else posing as "Katie", hopefully "Katie's and your other account are banned)