New here...hello, Banshee vs 450?

I see alot of folks going to the 450 4 stroke atv's...I love my Banshee, and have never had the oppourtunity to race a 450...how do they stack up?

Also, just curious, what is the HP on a stock banshee, vs a stock 450

Thanks for any help

raced a yfz 450 stock v stock, rider skills are almost exact same, and i am heavier, but i had abit better tread on tires.

we raced a pretty short distance race and i won bone stock.. but then he pulled away just after i won, so long race yfz would win stock v stock.

imo a modded shee with the normal pipe, filter, reeds + jetted, would win a stock or modded yfz in a drag in 1/8 or 1/4 mile.

i know stock shees do about 32 hp, dunno about yfzs sorry

i have ridden a stock 450, and i really didnt like it. wasnt that impressed. however, my 06 was completely stock when i got it, and i thought it sucked cock compared to my 97. i think stock everything sucks. cars quads cell phones girls etc. everything needs to be modded IMO.

lmao I am currently in the process of trying to mod my old lady but since i am on a budget and cannot afford implants what is your take on pudding filled baloons

Why not get her a jug loan? Tell her to go into some bank and say she is a stripper, and needs jugs because she isn't making enough money with the stockers due to the economy being so bad. As far as pudding jugs, I guess they would work for now, you would just have to be more careful. On the plus side, if she gets a blowout, pudding tastes better than jug filling I'm sure.

Why not get her a jug loan? Tell her to go into some bank and say she is a stripper, and needs jugs because she isn't making enough money with the stockers due to the economy being so bad. As far as pudding jugs, I guess they would work for now, you would just have to be more careful. On the plus side, if she gets a blowout, pudding tastes better than jug filling I'm sure.

Pics of her boobies please.

the dealer told me the 450 has 39hp stock but i dont know if he is right he was just some kid working behind the parts counter

this fag frankie who works at yamaha new rochelle told me a stock banshee does 110. he also lied to my boy about his interest rate, and the year of the bike he was buying, so he is totally full of shit.

My friend has a kawasaki 450r n it is an amazing quad and while im having my shee rebuilt iv bin riding his kwaka. Have to say stock v stock the handling is so much better but compared to my shee (which is modded) I think its quicker n im rely excited wen iv finish my shee so we can race. I think i wud slightly pull away from him lower end but yes his top end mite b beta, we will see. Ill let u no.