chain replacement

shee4speed

i tend to stretch chains and ruin sprokets alot thats probly because all my swinger bearings are shot,but id checkem if you think you got tight spots,,axle could be tweaked etc.

I checked the sprockets and axle.all are straight. I think that fricken chain lube just gums the hell out of everything. I WD-40'd the crap out of it and we'll see.

I checked the sprockets and axle.all are straight. I think that fricken chain lube just gums the hell out of everything. I WD-40'd the crap out of it and we'll see.

I hate that chain lube shit, all its good for is making a mess, and hard to get off, your right it gums shit up. I usually just oil it down real good with some type of motor oil and wipe the excess off, works as good as anything.

the only reason I am questioning it is because of the couple of kining links.The whole setup is factory and its an 05. The sprockets dont look worn at all.

Drop it in some diesel fuel and let it set in there for a day. It will clean all the crap off and lossen up the kinks.