Oh shit moments

I just thought it would be cool to here about some of those moments where you guys are working on your shee and your in the zone, drinking beer got the classic rock station on and you step back to look at your work and realize "OH SHIT, I messed up." Mine was after completely getting the motor back together and looking at it going this is going to be sweet "OH SHIT I didn't lube the crank seals so had to tear it all back apart. The next day my friend was jacking around and some how managed to get a tiny screw in the lower case therefor tear down #3, but working on the shee is always fun so it's all good :biggrin:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time i put my motor together from the cases up i got it all together and spun it around to put the stator in only to realize i forgot the shift shaft..

i had been drinking jack and coke :biggrin:

Jack and coke... That would explain it haha

Hmmm, which time lol. Put the cases back together, torque wrench took a shit and snappped a fuckin bolt in the case Oh shit wasnt the only thing out of my mouth........

i have one i was removing the tors to put the screws in the sides, and i was threading it and the and i forgot to keep backing it out and it snapped on me and it was more like an o fucking sshit moment really lot of cuzzing involved and i have no idea how i got it out either. took a good 4 or 5 hours LOL. i have a few but i cant remember what they were.

I was changing the oil on my roomies 660 as he went and got something to drink. I put the oil in and went to get a rag and turned around and all the oil I had put in was now on the floor in the garage and spreading....yup it was the last bottle we had until the shop opened up...and we were heading out to the track...We fixed the issue with some beer and we were happy....

I was changing the oil on my roomies 660 as he went and got something to drink. I put the oil in and went to get a rag and turned around and all the oil I had put in was now on the floor in the garage and spreading....yup it was the last bottle we had until the shop opened up...and we were heading out to the track...We fixed the issue with some beer and we were happy....

forgot your drain plug huh lol