FAST nustwingers

gregrob

This...is an ALL TIME CLASSIC.

This clown has the nerve to call me fat ass...etc. We must really be under his skin.

Isn't this you at YellowStone? Or did you lift someone else's pic from MySpace. Please give me a good story for this one.

Please give me a great excuse...

Yeah, you're a roll model of fitness. A Jelly Roll. Now STFU Fat Fuck.

1108072692l4450773la6.jpg

1108102999l4795483gk1.jpg

1108099593l4781765tx1.jpg

You have a "purdy mouth". Will you be my friend? :biggrin:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

You guys have nothing better to do than post pics of me huh. LMAO

Have fun with that.

you really are a retard arent you? you should know better in this day and age to call someone out on their physical imperfections when youve posted your ronald mcdonald ass all over the internet!

Hey now... Fat people need to have fun too!!

they sure do.. but not at other fat peoples expense! :biggrin:

I just can't get over them pics.. lol How can somone call someone else fat and use it as a insult... When there is pics like this floating around the HQ?? lol

Thats priceless! lol

I'm trying to be "Tanned and Jacked" but.... My burger king hi-calorie diet just isn't working... Maybe I need to get with gregrob and check out his program. His seems to be

working so well that he can call other people fat.

MJ, OMG that was funny shit my man! I needed a laugh. Honestly though, i had to go back to the original post (2,636 views and 144 posts ago) just to try and make since of gregrob and Bigred. Looks like thier snowball started off bad and turned worse with them in the middle and they still make no sense. :laugh:

P.S. I need a 4x4 too or maybe a 6x6. Or wait, im not fat, i just have lots of traction! :biggrin:

On a serious note: Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas as mine was great !!!!

I just can't get over them pics.. lol How can somone call someone else fat and use it as a insult... When there is pics like this floating around the HQ?? lol

Thats priceless! lol

I'm trying to be "Tanned and Jacked" but.... My burger king hi-calorie diet just isn't working... Maybe I need to get with gregrob and check out his program. His seems to be

working so well that he can call other people fat.

no no no. you got it all wrong. he is not fat. he is winning his battle with anorexia.