Interchangable parts from other yamies.

aren't the warrior foot pegs and floor boards the same as a banshee.i have a neighbor that has a 95 warrior and got to looking at it,seems like there is alot of parts that will interchange.the rear shock looks like it will bolt right in.i alsoknow the honda 300 ex shocks are direct fit to banshee,will give it a lower stance.

not sure if this has been mentioned BUT ive just fitted an 07 raptor rear shock to my shee with no mods at all. only thing is its slightly longer than the shee item so has to be compressed a little 1st, makes it sit nice and high at the back, also if your thinking of lowering the 98-02 yammy R1 shock bolts straight on but air box needs to be slighly modified to accommodate the piggy back bottle

Edited by jimbob

i have a 07 r6 rear shock on mine,i run pods but it would clear the air box no problem.only thing i did to install the shock was to drill press the bushings on the shock where the bolts go through,the r6 has smaller mm bolts.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 years later...