you guys made your bed

375hp banshees

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see, Bush finished his daddy's war, made himself and his rich oil buddies even richer at the expence of the nation's economy.Now he will go back to Texas and count all his money,mission complete.

he shoulda been hung right next to saddam. fucking criminal. im surprised nobodys taken his ass out to be honest.

Theres other branches of the military besides army and marines as well as jobs in the army and marines where you dont see combat. My town has an air force base and most of the soldiers there dont train for combat, they do their jobs like running the gym, maitenance, mechanics, secretaries, nurses, doctors, etc. Theres all kinds of posistions availiable.

Wow. Holy shit. You are the dumbest being in this nation at this current point and time. Please just admit that you have no idea WTF you are talking about and just say that you were trying to make a point and didn't know how to get there.

Now, I inform you. All military members have the oppurtunity to get deployed to a combat zone. Yes even the Air Force. Yes even the Coast Gaurd. What you think that we don't have full size gyms over in Iraq? We need to keep our figures up somehow. Oh yeah, the gyms in Iraq are run by third country nationals. Those people that run the gym here in the states, collecting a paycheck for doing nothing, will most likely be sent to the combat zone doing something else. Basically, whatever the military sees fit.

Lets see, Bush finished his daddy's war, made himself and his rich oil buddies even richer at the expence of the nation's economy.Now he will go back to Texas and count all his money,mission complete.

Are you dumber than the last guy?

G-Dub had no choice. Once Al-Qaida had another Bush where they wanted him, they struck. They were just waiting for him to get elected to start planning. Very clever. We struck back. I think that any president in office would've done the same damn thing. Now, would it have gone this far. I can't say. So, how is this war over oil, or finish what "daddy" started? Did this war cause the price of oil to sky-rocket? Yup. Is "daddy" happy that sonny boy is kicking ass and taking names? Yup.

Now, believe me when I say this. I do not agree with the way this conflict has taken a total change of direction lately. We are re-building Iraq. Now here are the main points that you must know. We are not doing the building for the Iraqi people. We are also not giving the Iraqi people the money to call in contractors. We are currently funding the Iraqi people with money to start small businesses to hire locals, to build new buildings, office parks, homes and schools. THAT WE HAVE DESTROYED!!!! So that one day the Iraqi economy can be as good as other countries.

Wow. Holy shit. You are the dumbest being in this nation at this current point and time. Please just admit that you have no idea WTF you are talking about and just say that you were trying to make a point and didn't know how to get there.

Now, I inform you. All military members have the oppurtunity to get deployed to a combat zone. Yes even the Air Force. Yes even the Coast Gaurd. What you think that we don't have full size gyms over in Iraq? We need to keep our figures up somehow. Oh yeah, the gyms in Iraq are run by third country nationals. Those people that run the gym here in the states, collecting a paycheck for doing nothing, will most likely be sent to the combat zone doing something else. Basically, whatever the military sees fit.

Are you dumber than the last guy?

G-Dub had no choice. Once Al-Qaida had another Bush where they wanted him, they struck. They were just waiting for him to get elected to start planning. Very clever. We struck back. I think that any president in office would've done the same damn thing. Now, would it have gone this far. I can't say. So, how is this war over oil, or finish what "daddy" started? Did this war cause the price of oil to sky-rocket? Yup. Is "daddy" happy that sonny boy is kicking ass and taking names? Yup.

Now, believe me when I say this. I do not agree with the way this conflict has taken a total change of direction lately. We are re-building Iraq. Now here are the main points that you must know. We are not doing the building for the Iraqi people. We are also not giving the Iraqi people the money to call in contractors. We are currently funding the Iraqi people with money to start small businesses to hire locals, to build new buildings, office parks, homes and schools. THAT WE HAVE DESTROYED!!!! So that one day the Iraqi economy can be as good as other countries.

Osama attacked on 9-11 because Bush SR kicked Saddam out of Kuwait. Why? when Osama asked Saudia Arabia if he could do it with his men they said no, this is a job for the US military. It took Osama that long to plan the 9-11 attacks. How that makes sense I have no idea but reported on CNN to be true. Story titled "In the footsteps of Bin Laden"

So, how is this war over oil, or finish what "daddy" started?

Last time I checked Osama was in Afghanistan, not iraq. Iraq is about oil period. Thats where JR is finishing up what daddy didnt do.

If you try and outlaw my Banshee, OBama, there will be a revolution.

Mark my words.

:biggrin:

What year did Yamaha stop production of the Banshee and Blaster and what years did Bush and the neo-cons run the country ?? Im just sayin :confused:

yea, i bet george bush himself sat down and signed the bill that said "no more 2 strokes" !

we know everyone hates bush, but next your gona be posting links of "loose change".. get real

No one said George Bush himself sat down and decided to destroy the 2 stroke world.

It just so happens that it was passed under his presidency...therefore people will blame him for it.

I call it the great deception!!! Our current financial crisis is due to a few things. 1st is Adjustable Rate Mortgages. Banks loved these and pushed them because lenders payed more for them. Then you have Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac accepting these high risk loans from these people that can barely afford their current interest rate. The entire time Republicans have been trying to regulate this because they saw exactly what was coming. Democrats were fighting them saying we don't need any more regulation, meanwhile Obama received the second highest amount of "hush money" from Fanny and Freddy to fight the republicans plight for regulation. Now the crap hits the fan, Bush is president and of course ignorant people are going to point the finger at the boss when in actuality he was fighting with every bone of his being to prevent what has happened. The American people vote Obama as our next president thinking the entire time it was Bush that did it when in fact it was the other way around. This is what happens when more dumb people vote then smart ones. Too many people listening to lips and not following facts!!!!!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

I call it the great deception!!! Our current financial crisis is due to a few things. 1st is Adjustable Rate Mortgages. Banks loved these and pushed them because lenders payed more for them. Then you have Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac accepting these high risk loans from these people that can barely afford their current interest rate. The entire time Republicans have been trying to regulate this because they saw exactly what was coming. Democrats were fighting them saying we don't need any more regulation, meanwhile Obama received the second highest amount of "hush money" from Fanny and Freddy to fight the republicans plight for regulation. Now the crap hits the fan, Bush is president and of course ignorant people are going to point the finger at the boss when in actuality he was fighting with every bone of his being to prevent what has happened. The American people vote Obama as our next president thinking the entire time it was Bush that did it when in fact it was the other way around. This is what happens when more dumb people vote then smart ones. Too many people listening to lips and not following facts!!!!!

are you calling obamas character into question!!? how dare you, racist!

most things u say in ur post , obama lovers dont want to believe , after all the black woman in south bumble fuck wants free gas and mortgage, praise alah!

We are currently funding the Iraqi people with money to start small businesses to hire locals, to build new buildings, office parks, homes and schools. THAT WE HAVE DESTROYED!!!! So that one day the Iraqi economy can be as good as other countries.

Now we care about if this happens Why? As much as this country is in debt and as many people that we have living on the streets or the victums from National Disaters were going to give people money that we dont have and that should be spent here if we had it. If we woudnt have destroyed it, then we wouldnt have to rebuild it. Like said above I thought Afghanistan was the problem not Iraq and I have yet to see the so called weapons of mass destruction (supposedly the reason we went there in the first place) or Osama. They can find Saddam in a hole in the ground in the middle of nowhere but cant find Osama. Guess there not looking that hard. They could probably start at the Ranch in Texas considering the fact that when 911 happened the only people able to leave the country were the Bin Ladens. Im all about going to war for a good reason, but not some BS like weve been fed.

Actually Bush did sign that bill otherwise it wouldnt have passed. No veto no 2 stroke. Thanks bushy boy you fucking asshole! :down:

Really? My bad, lol. Whether he did or didn't doesn't matter to me...but I think Michael Jackson cares.

I like this guy.

Now we care about if this happens Why? As much as this country is in debt and as many people that we have living on the streets or the victums from National Disaters were going to give people money that we dont have and that should be spent here if we had it. If we woudnt have destroyed it, then we wouldnt have to rebuild it. Like said above I thought Afghanistan was the problem not Iraq and I have yet to see the so called weapons of mass destruction (supposedly the reason we went there in the first place) or Osama. They can find Saddam in a hole in the ground in the middle of nowhere but cant find Osama. Guess there not looking that hard. They could probably start at the Ranch in Texas considering the fact that when 911 happened the only people able to leave the country were the Bin Ladens. Im all about going to war for a good reason, but not some BS like weve been fed.

Who told you that, Michael Moore the director, or Michael Moore the bullshitter? They are the same person. :thumbsup: