GREGROB has come out of the closet

dajogejr

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys....I have to say that this is by far the biggest concern I have with doing custom fab work. I completely see and understand both of your points. I have been doing custom work, from car audio to home theater to all the metal work I do, and have had customers that you cannot please. Greg....that is not a jab in the gut to you. And I want to make it very clear that I am not taking any sides in this situation. I understand where Greg is coming from....looking at it from a consumers point of view. But at the same time, Dave had a very valid point that in a offroad performance industry, a refund just would not happen. Its a catch 22 no matter how you look at it. I have my concerns of who I should or should not build frames for due to a tab or something minor not lining up exactly how they would like. I am not a big time shop like LSR or HSCustoms. I cannot afford to give refunds because something isnt exactly what they expected. Now if there was a problem with a design or structural integrity....that would be completely different. I would do my best to resolve the problem and if I could not, a refund would take place. Shipping is never refunded. In fact the consumer usually eats the return shipping. I have been in that boat too many times. Thats life. I hate to see guys who are both big time users of the site argue over a business deal gone sour. Let it go!!!

On another note.....I have no idea who gregbob is or where he is from. But keep in mind, when I am typing something over here on the west coast at 10:30 at night....its gonna look like 1:30 for you east coast boys. Just something to think about with the difference in time zones.

NOW....CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!!! :blush:

hey tim... that grab bar u made me is kind of uneven.... so can u make it up to me by maybe throwing a hillshooter frame together and sendin it my way for FREE..... that would be great.

j/k .. that grab bar was perfect. :biggrin:

• 3 months later...
LMAO how did I miss this!!!

You're right Daj, I shouldn't call you a fag, it degrades them...

Maybe fatass michigan loud mouth prick would be more accurate.

I am not sticking up for anyone in particular, however you are really a prick. the sooner you are gone the better.

If this was the only thing in life you missed...you'd be WAY Ahead of where you are now. If only you were that lucky...

Have a nice trip to the fire station?

Here I thought you were the laughing stock of HQ. It appears you're well versed in being humiliated on any forum you join.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/sh...read.php?t=4681

If this was the only thing in life you missed...you'd be WAY Ahead of where you are now. If only you were that lucky...

Here I thought you were the laughing stock of HQ. It appears you're well versed in being humiliated on any forum you join.

I just watched that video that was posted. :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Thats some funny shit right there.. LOL

nothing personal, but before seeing the pictures of him dajodjdoer posted, and reading his posts , i would have NEVER expected him to look like he did, just goes to show you never know who is on the other end of the keyboard on the internet...gregbob did u go to highschool in jersey because i think i shoved your ass in the gaarbage can after gym class one day