GREGROB has come out of the closet

dajogejr

Greg i agree with you that i don't know the whole story and i'm not going to talk about your situation with you and Dave anymore. But i just feel like i need to say just let it go man. Your gonna have bad dealings with anybody you deal with some time or another. Don't take it the wrong way cause i think your a good guy but put this in the past man. I'm not pointing my finger directly at you either i think if you and Dave just stopped argueing with each other and let a month pass yall will be drinking beer somewhere together.

But hey i'm no Dr. Phil

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg i agree with you that i don't know the whole story and i'm not going to talk about your situation with you and Dave anymore. But i just feel like i need to say just let it go man. Your gonna have bad dealings with anybody you deal with some time or another. Don't take it the wrong way cause i think your a good guy but put this in the past man. I'm not pointing my finger directly at you either i think if you and Dave just stopped argueing with each other and let a month pass yall will be drinking beer somewhere together.

But hey i'm no Dr. Phil

lol i would be able to drink a beer with him today, i dont need a month, I am perfectly fine, no grudge here just differance in opinions. We are both grown men about it.

can someone tell me whhich boost bottle is best?

also i need help with removing the TORS.. what is it? where is it? and how do i get rid of it? HELP@!!

sorry if this is in the wrong section, i didnt know where else to put it

the best boost bottle you can get can be made from materials

you find at Lowes. You will need approx. 3 linear feet of 1 1/4"

nominal diameter sch80 pvc pipe, (2) pipe caps, (3) 1 1/4"

X 1/2" reducing tees, (1) 1/2"X1/8" threaded reducer, 1/8" X 1/4"

hose barb, roughly 4-6 feet of 1/4" vaccum line and some sort of

a gauge. you can fasten all said parts together in about a day's time.

by installing the gauge, you can keep an eye on the pressure in

the intake tract. i love having gauges all over my bike. makes me

feel more in control on what my engine is doing.

here is a diagram.

boostbottle.jpg

the TORS units are a different story. there are many ways around

this. a lot of people like to install aftermarket carburetors or even

modify the stock ones by installing new caps and an idle kit.

I did something totally different. I made myself a set, and yes you guessed

it. again, i went to my favorite store, Lowes. God damn, you would be

suprised at the things that a person with a healthy mind could conjure

up in that place. anyhoo, i started off with a fishbowl, omfg, even though

it is a small one, you will never again run out of fuel on long runs anymore

and it elimintates the need for a fuel pump. i wont really go into much

detail here as i cant really talk about it due to legal reasons. but it consists

of a small fishbowl, homemade float, copper tubing and pvc piping.

also i eliminated the need for jets by using needle valves on each

fuel circuit.

Edited by Hilarious

the best boost bottle you can get can be made from materials

you find at Lowes. You will need approx. 3 linear feet of 1 1/4"

nominal diameter sch80 pvc pipe, (2) pipe caps, (3) 1 1/4"

X 1/2" reducing tees, (1) 1/2"X1/8" threaded reducer, 1/8" X 1/4"

hose barb, roughly 4-6 feet of 1/4" vaccum line and some sort of

a gauge. you can fasten all said parts together in about a day's time.

by installing the gauge, you can keep an eye on the pressure in

the intake tract. i love having gauges all over my bike. makes me

feel more in control on what my engine is doing.

here is a diagram.

boostbottle.jpg

the TORS units are a different story. there are many ways around

this. a lot of people like to install aftermarket carburetors or even

modify the stock ones by installing new caps and an idle kit.

I did something totally different. I made myself a set, and yes you guessed

it. again, i went to my favorite store, Lowes. God damn, you would be

suprised at the things that a person with a healthy mind could conjure

up in that place. anyhoo, i started off with a fishbowl, omfg, even though

it is a small one, you will never again run out of fuel on long runs anymore

and it elimintates the need for a fuel pump. i wont really go into much

detail here as i cant really talk about it due to legal reasons. but it consists

of a small fishbowl, homemade float, copper tubing and pvc piping.

also i eliminated the need for jets by using needle valves on each

fuel circuit.

I think your on to something there!

Travis...

Don't act like you have had your share of rants or disagreements elsewhere yourself...the Doctor ring a bell? PS?

This carried over from a long time ago about the whole Jarod/gregob thing about Kansas being a shithole, Jarod saying the FAST bike isn't shit...etc. And they got called out...

So...apparently he is still butt hurt about that. I don't know what his deal is...but if he has a problem with me he can either take it up with me or STFU....that's my point.

I don't feel belittled at all...but I did come down to his level...and that is my fault. Guilty...

To talk to a child, sometimes you have to act like a child I guess....

There is a lot to the doc and I that most folks don't know about, only a select few know the true facts about it and I'm not going to tell the whole story cause it doesn't matter anymore...but for what it's worth, he was taking my words and twisting them, he made false accusations about me specifically on several occasions, attacking my character as to what kind of person I am (it wasn't something simple like calling me gay), and I surely wouldn't create a post just to talk smack to him about this...I wasn't the one to throw the first stone when we had our arguements. If all he did was say I was gay I wouldn't care at all. I know I've said some things that I wished I hadn't later on, but I learn from it, and do my best not to make the same mistakes...I also know sometimes we all get caught in the heat of the moment, but I posted those questions here cause it's good to stop and think about that stuff before you decide to drop the hammer on someone. Is it worth it? What does it affect?

If dude came and said, "daj is a lying, cheating, worthless bastard", I could totally understand where you'd want to correct that...but I think as adults, it's safe to assume if someone says "daj is gay" it doesn't really have any merit, unless you or someone else truly thinks you like packing fudge, lol. gregrob was intentionally trying to get a rise out of you and it worked, he's probably laughing his ass of right now.

I don't think you're a bad person because you made this post, I was just trying to shed some light on some of the first things that come to mind when I saw the post, and I'm sure others thought the same...I wouldn't have said anything at all if I didn't believe you are better than this....sometimes it takes a friend telling you how things look from a different perspective, lol, my friends tell me shit all the time...it may come across harsh at first, but in the end, I thank them for helping me see the other side of things. :shrug:

:beer:

Dr. Phil

There is a lot to the doc and I that most folks don't know about, only a select few know the true facts about it and I'm not going to tell the whole story cause it doesn't matter anymore...but for what it's worth, he was taking my words and twisting them, he made false accusations about me specifically on several occasions, attacking my character as to what kind of person I am (it wasn't something simple like calling me gay), and I surely wouldn't create a post just to talk smack to him about this...I wasn't the one to throw the first stone when we had our arguements. If all he did was say I was gay I wouldn't care at all. I know I've said some things that I wished I hadn't later on, but I learn from it, and do my best not to make the same mistakes...I also know sometimes we all get caught in the heat of the moment, but I posted those questions here cause it's good to stop and think about that stuff before you decide to drop the hammer on someone. Is it worth it? What does it affect?

If dude came and said, "daj is a lying, cheating, worthless bastard", I could totally understand where you'd want to correct that...but I think as adults, it's safe to assume if someone says "daj is gay" it doesn't really have any merit, unless you or someone else truly thinks you like packing fudge, lol. gregrob was intentionally trying to get a rise out of you and it worked, he's probably laughing his ass of right now.

I don't think you're a bad person because you made this post, I was just trying to shed some light on some of the first things that come to mind when I saw the post, and I'm sure others thought the same...I wouldn't have said anything at all if I didn't believe you are better than this....sometimes it takes a friend telling you how things look from a different perspective, lol, my friends tell me shit all the time...it may come across harsh at first, but in the end, I thank them for helping me see the other side of things. :shrug:

:beer:

Dr. Phil

I'd rather be at Corky's than reading this crap!

Go to Corky's then!!! :clap:

:beer: Dave

It would be hard to drive a thousand miles there, eat, and drive a thousand miles back within

my 60 minute lunch break. If I had the banshee running right i might be able to do it, but it

would be cutting it close... :ermm: