2009 Banshee

I don't know if it's the end of them or not, but yeah, if it is then I hate to see them go. One good thing though is since there were so many in production for so long we should have parts readily available for years to come.

I am going to get me another one for future expenditure I think. Just in case some happens to mine now. I really doubt parts will be an issue for years to come either.

Once the King, still is and always will be the king. Banshees kick ass, hands down

i herd they were making a 500cc 4 stroke banshee that has yfz 450 fenders and lights and there puting the 500 snowmobile engine in it but i didnt here anymore about it

No, that was just a hoax. Dirtwheels magazine did an April fools article in their mag awhile back about that and photo-shopped a picture of "the new Banshee". That's how the rumor got started, but there aren't really any in production.

I was told this week that it is coming from my Yamaha Dealer.

http://www.yamaha-motor-europe.com/product...sure/yfz350.jsp

Im glad i have my Black and Orange 2008 :biggrin:

Yup I'm glad I have my 94. And my 99. Oh and my 02. Never enough. Looking at a 98.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...