Rear shock suggestion.

Fearnot

On 9/11/2018 at 2:59 PM, Fearnot said:

Sorry for the absence so here's an update. Getting an Elka LT linkage with either a fox podium or axis,custom made by a builder for it. Stay tuned.

Did you ever find a builder that would modify one of these for an Elka link? I'd like to get a podium also but not sure who might be able to order one and modify for me since Fox is zero help. I have a couple Elka LT shocks I could provide to the builder if they wanted to check out valving etc. I might do it myself if I get time to screw with it.

10 hours ago, 97Screamer said:

Did you ever find a builder that would modify one of these for an Elka link? I'd like to get a podium also but not sure who might be able to order one and modify for me since Fox is zero help. I have a couple Elka LT shocks I could provide to the builder if they wanted to check out valving etc. I might do it myself if I get time to screw with it.

Yea I did, Derisi suspension is modding a fox podium early trx450r rear shock to the Elka link.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/1/2018 at 5:06 PM, Canada said:

I got derisi fox 3 long travel on my kfx450r and it rides like on a cloud, i will be doing the same on the banshee soon

For the banshee i will have to do it more on a budget, but I dont think the elka link fits my laegers swing are either though

It’ll be tight, but my Elka link just fit on my -2 Laeger swing arm. PEPs shock had to be unloaded to flex it all together though. 

• Like 1