Lets see how tan and jacked you are...

locogato11283

I carry a lunch box with me every day. Full of food and water. Mostly water.

An average day for me is like this:

5:45am- 25g whey protein shake

1/2 cup oatmeal

2 slices of wheat toast with butter

9am- 20g protein shake and some vegitables

12pm- lunch meat sandwich (I change up every week from turkey, roast beef, ham, chicken) on wheat bread

apple

granola bar and vegitables

3pm- PB&J on wheat

4:30pm,- cup of instant noodles before my 30 min jog

5:15pm - pre workout supliment and lift weights

6:30pm- 40g of whey after lifting weights

9:00pm - 3 whole scrambled eggs with cheese

You can sub in any protein for any of that. I eat a lot of tuna too. Just be sure to drink water all day. Its also very important that you sleep good at night

Need to eat more proteins if you want to get bigger... and not from shakes. Real food.

I have a lot of food allergies so my 5-6 meals a day are real foods. Not saying that whey protein shakes are not good but IMO real food is the way to go considering I have gained 46lbs of muscle while keeping a pretty low bf percentage the whole time. You guys have it easy with shakes! Wish I could do that. FFS eating left over burgers right after waking up isn't the easiest thing but it works. The more natural the egg white powder the better. FYI I'm a no supplement lifter except the one a day for men and vitamin c

What kind of whey protien do you use?

I work at Walmart so I have a few options available. Like I said I'm big on peanut butter, if I can incorporate that as much as I can to give it some half decent flavor.

the whey isolate from walmart is good vanilla.

Eating real food IS a pain.. no doubt. Back when I was a gym rat, I would eat chicken and tuna all day to get my protein requirements. Buy it in bulk and grill 10-15 breaststroke at a time. Bring them with you to work. They'll keep nicely in a lunch box. Chunk tuna not albacore also easily portable.

No way I'd try to use protein shakes for half my requirements. .. it worked great for me before and I'm going to implement it in my new routine.