my turbo blster

ex400

i used a efi carb it worked so much beter then a carb yes i do still have the turbo its a stock ford probe turbo not to big for the blaster. if i would do it again i would use a busa turbo.

what the fuck man? if you cant use punctuation, grammar and spelling better than that, you have NO business on a banshee. please, stick to your blaster or downgrade to a yamaha badger.. that would probably be closer to your writing level.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you still have the turbo, but no pictures of the bike, I would like for you to do something for me. I want you to take a piece of paper that has BANSHEEHQ written on it in marker, sit it next to the turbo, and take a picture of them both. Now, If you could get the blaster engine in that picture, it would be that much better. I just need the piece of paper next to the turbo for a little proof that it is yours.

Since you still have the turbo, but no pictures of the bike, I would like for you to do something for me. I want you to take a piece of paper that has BANSHEEHQ written on it in marker, sit it next to the turbo, and take a picture of them both. Now, If you could get the blaster engine in that picture, it would be that much better. I just need the piece of paper next to the turbo for a little proof that it is yours.

lol i was thinking the same thing lol ....id say banshee all the way. if you wanted more input thats relevant t your question about rebuilding it try here blasteforum.com. blasters are okay but banshee's are wayyyyyyyyyyy better

i used a efi carb it worked so much beter then a carb yes i do still have the turbo its a stock ford probe turbo not to big for the blaster. if i would do it again i would use a busa turbo.

a stock turbo off a probe is way to big for a blaster, it would never spool it and busa's never came turbo bud. :blink: do you know anything about bikes or cars???

WTF, on a blaster thats like putting a jet turbine on a go cart it doesnt make sense.honestly i dont beleive it id like to see pics. can you post some? i call BS, busa turbo thats new to me also. i bet you got a stock blaster and threw the chain and busted your cases

shooooot if a turbo's that easy to bolt on to a blaster i want pics! i got a 1989 shelby 2.2 dodge daytona with a turbo and a blaster NOBODY will ride lol, nice white n purple machine :cool: hook it up with pics or be deemed a retard buddy!

haha you guys are funny...i like reading this stuff! But when the english major says that he would have rather went with a busa turbo...maybe he meant that he would get an aftermarket turbo that people would normally put on a busa. Then he would just put that on his blaster????

Alright, your turn...say this word ---> Hippopotamus

Hip...

Hip Hop...

Hip Hop o nonamous...

Damn you...you give him the easy ones!!

(Famous quote from Bid Daddy if you dont know)

haha you guys are funny...i like reading this stuff! But when the english major says that he would have rather went with a busa turbo...maybe he meant that he would get an aftermarket turbo that people would normally put on a busa. Then he would just put that on his blaster????

Alright, your turn...say this word ---> Hippopotamus

Hip...

Hip Hop...

Hip Hop o nonamous...

Damn you...you give him the easy ones!!

(Famous quote from Bid Daddy if you dont know)

Here----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AiYy8cKE7s...feature=related

a stock turbo off a probe is way to big for a blaster, it would never spool it and busa's never came turbo bud. :blink: do you know anything about bikes or cars???

OK i call bs as well BUT!!!! busa did have a turbo

but i think it never actually came to the usa!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/354345/turbo_hayabusa/heres 1

... i actually no a guy(tryin to find pics i kno i got them)

who had 1 imported to the usa cost him a shit load 2 get it over here

but like i said i still call bs as well

Edited by ny98banshee350