my turbo blster

ex400

ok i know is not a banshee but its still a 2 stroke i have a 19991 blaster with a turbo i also have more mods it had around 65 hp but my hole case like blew a part is it worth rebuilding or should i just my a banshee i have the blaster because im not that big im only 5'8

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Save all of your money up and take some English classes. In your situation I think that is what I would do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH wow

um id get a shee but its prolly cheaper to just get a new motor for ur blaster

nd im a small guy 2 only 5'7 but i love my shee nd wouldnt trade it for anythin

just my O2

no slack...

x2.... At some point in time kids started finding it acceptable to start making up words and thinking that it was cool to do so. It seems to only occur in forums and comment sections on video websites like YouTube. There is a reason why you don't see anything written that poorly in a magazine or an article on a website. I personally believe that ex400 is capable of putting together a complete sentence.

ex400, Did you build the turbo blaster that you speak of? Were you using a carb setup or some type of fuel injection? Do you still have the turbo that you used on it?

x2.... At some point in time kids started finding it acceptable to start making up words and thinking that it was cool to do so. It seems to only occur in forums and comment sections on video websites like YouTube. There is a reason why you don't see anything written that poorly in a magazine or an article on a website. I personally believe that ex400 is capable of putting together a complete sentence.

ex400, Did you build the turbo blaster that you speak of? Were you using a carb setup or some type of fuel injection? Do you still have the turbo that you used on it?

i used a efi carb it worked so much beter then a carb yes i do still have the turbo its a stock ford probe turbo not to big for the blaster. if i would do it again i would use a busa turbo.