boost bottles

really why is that

Slower throttle response, torn intake boots, look like shit....next.....

500,000 posts on here, and 450,000 are about boost bottles! I am gonna start a club called B.R.A.B.B thats banshee riders against boost bottles!! we will spread the word about the dangers of using boost bottles, and the evil companies who sell them like drugs!!! LOL sign up here!!!

500,000 posts on here, and 450,000 are about boost bottles! I am gonna start a club called B.R.A.B.B thats banshee riders against boost bottles!! we will spread the word about the dangers of using boost bottles, and the evil companies who sell them like drugs!!! LOL sign up here!!!

LOL, yeah they suck (dirt, sand, extra unwanted air) once they crack your intake boots! :down:

all my stock port and carb bikes have tubes, but i didnt have another tube last time i but our ported stock stroke with 34PJ's and its fine plenty of room and doesnt run bad ,a dnt the aftermarket boots are holding fine, but this reminds me to get down to Abbotts and get me a damn tube. Can i me member number two of BRABB