weed eater

This is awesome. My brother had a weedeater that the muffler plugged up and wouldn't run. So, he took it off, and welded the muffler's flange to a piece of straight pipe. Then he put a SkilSaw blade on the head. That had to be the loudest weedeater I've ever heard.

Was it a fine tooth blade for trim work lol. I was out of fuel so I used some of my banshee fuel instead, man that thing was zingin it was revin so high the muffler fell off.

Was it a fine tooth blade for trim work lol. I was out of fuel so I used some of my banshee fuel instead, man that thing was zingin it was revin so high the muffler fell off.

HAHA! I actually use ONLY banshee mix in my Shindaiwa weedeater, and my Echo backpack blower. 110 octane with 32:1 Maxima SuperM synthetic blend. Gotta keep everything running in tip top shape. lol.

If you have an old weed eater you want to play with. Fill it up with some RC Car Fuel. 20-30% Nitro Methane, 15% oil and the rest is methanol. You dont have to worry about fouling the plug with that much oil because it will detonate and keep running like a diesel.

• 10 years later...