BANSHEE HQ

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the knowledge I have about Banshees now (though it pales in comparison to most people on here) I can thank BansheeHQ. Also thanks to BHQ, I know about Jeff at F.A.S.T. and Kevin and Fran at Herr Jugs Racing, some of the best in the business, and some of the nicest as well.

Thanks a million, Lee. This site has been a life saver (and a good time waster while I'm at work too :whistling:)

Yea it took just one question about a Banshee online and up came the Banshee HQ forum #1 on the list hit the enter key and never looked back. On my 4th Banshee and by far the best runnin & well maintained out of the 4 thanks to The Godfather of HQ and all you guys. love this site!

Yea it took just one question about a Banshee online and up came the Banshee HQ forum #1 on the list hit the enter key and never looked back. On my 4th Banshee and by far the best runnin & well maintained out of the 4 thanks to The Godfather of HQ and all you guys. love this site!

I started out using both Everything2stroke and HQ in the beginning, but quickly sticked with HQ (eventhough some guys are the same on both sites).

I spend A LOT of time reading old threads and learning. In less than a year I

Whelp the geniuses just cut his viewers from like 1200 at any give time to like 30, I just went to check it out for my self and there are tons of empty forums that normally have viewers

Edit: I also love the link called "site donations" yet you HAVE to pay to use the site, so that isn

Edited by Bansh-eman