How long should plugs last w/ correct jetting?

As far as I know they don

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

hi there,

you should try adjusting your idle speed on the carbs. this will raise your throttle slide up a little, it will let more air into the motor and it should let your bike idle better.

i guess my jettin is rich, my bike wont idle and and i cant figure it out, im assuming its my pilot jet? any ideas?

hey man i had that problem to here what these guy helped me fugure out chek yur carb slides they might in on the wrong side also my float bowls were on the wrong carbs also on bowl has a hole in the btoom to feed the choke tub chek that out first .. also instead of using br8es get br8eya

hey man i had that problem to here what these guy helped me fugure out chek yur carb slides they might in on the wrong side also my float bowls were on the wrong carbs also on bowl has a hole in the btoom to feed the choke tub chek that out first .. also instead of using br8es get br8eya

never mind just seen yur runing 2 into 1 setup fro yur mod list sorry bud.. still try the br8eya and what do u mix yur gas at?? what oil?

i always carry spares, but usually dont have to change them, just whenever i decide to, and the old ones become my new spares.

my last set went for over a year, plus however long the guy before me used them for.

sounds like youre running too rich on the oil mix if its all gunked up.