we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bunch of whiney faggots trying to cencor every little thing cause your either afraid of it, Jealous, HYPOCRITS, Or Faggots who dont think you have your rites so you want to take everyone elses. FUCK YOU! Straight up and down.

Ehhhhh I dont want my 6 year old to see a pair of tits. WTF is wrong with you? Shes six! Its not gonna scar her. Breasts are natural. and when she does get older 11-12 shes gonna know about ten times more than what a pair of tits look like anyway. Start teaching intead of hiding shit.

Im pissed. This is a Banshee board. 4 wheelin, kickin ass drikin beer and boneing bitches goes hand in hand. If you cant handel it go crawl in a hole with bin laden.

Oh, if you dont like my post, I dont care who you are, I will send you a picture expressing how sorry I am.

You bunch of whiney faggots trying to cencor every little thing cause your either afraid of it, Jealous, HYPOCRITS, Or Faggots who dont think you have your rites so you want to take everyone elses. FUCK YOU! Straight up and down.

Ehhhhh I dont want my 6 year old to see a pair of tits. WTF is wrong with you? Shes six! Its not gonna scar her. Breasts are natural. and when she does get older 11-12 shes gonna know about ten times more than what a pair of tits look like anyway. Start teaching intead of hiding shit.

Im pissed. This is a Banshee board. 4 wheelin, kickin ass drikin beer and boneing bitches goes hand in hand. If you cant handel it go crawl in a hole with bin laden.

Oh, if you dont like my post, I dont care who you are, I will send you a picture expressing how sorry I am.

Damn bro, long time no see!!! What's poppin'? Got that bike finished yet? I know you had some pretty big plans for it.

Seems like not too much has changed here, which isnt a bad thing, there are always these 500+post topics. Goota love it!!!! :cheers:

If they don't like to see tits on a website that is mostly men they need not to look at the image or off topic post. They should stick to the mechanical,or electrical parts. If you need to censor what your kids see you should be there when they use the computer. In Michigan you have to be 16 to ride a shee, And if your kid has not seen a set of tits by then he is either a fag or a serial killer

Just my .02

• 1 month later...

any one who is bitching about this is just gay i agree with loco his girl is proud she should be she looks amazing and people being dicks over it is bull shit and if ur gonna be on a site full of men y the fuck r u thinkin its gonna have tits in it if u c a topic that says my wifes tits r u gonna go to it with ur kid there loco tell em to eat shit ur girl is hot they r gay

• 2 weeks later...

did that kid really just blame his girlfriend?

hahaha,

No i am his girlfriend and i thought this thread died along time ago, i believe i got yelled at by the guys that just keep bitching for saying something like 2 weeks after people stoped posting, these posts happened like a year after it died. You know i am sorry for how i went about it, but what you guys are saying doesnt make me look bad in the slightest. it just makes it look like i am blending in with how things are said and handled. i know not everyone on this site talk and act like these guys, but seriously?

No i am his girlfriend and i thought this thread died along time ago, i believe i got yelled at by the guys that just keep bitching for saying something like 2 weeks after people stoped posting, these posts happened like a year after it died. You know i am sorry for how i went about it, but what you guys are saying doesnt make me look bad in the slightest. it just makes it look like i am blending in with how things are said and handled. i know not everyone on this site talk and act like these guys, but seriously?

show us your tits or GTFO!!!

sorry, i couldnt resist. haha