we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok that was stupid!!!!! Weve actually seen pictures of YamahaMama and shes no where close to being fat, but as for you were still waiting on those pictures.... We are really blessed by your ignorant remarks. :down: :shoothead: NOT!!!!

yeah I can see her pic right now and what I said is true she is faaatttt! lay off on the beer and start actually riding that shee!! besides all I have seen of her on here is this thread and her hobby. Contributes almost as much as I do. All I have seen of her in other theads are "yeah that looks good" or "sounds like you guys had fun"

YamahaMama is not fat at all i've seen her photobucket album and she also has some hot friends ! :thumbsup:

You mean myspace?

yeah I can see her pic right now and what I said is true she is faaatttt! lay off on the beer and start actually riding that shee!! besides all I have seen of her on here is this thread and her hobby. Contributes almost as much as I do. All I have seen of her in other theads are "yeah that looks good" or "sounds like you guys had fun"

why dont you post a pic of yourself so we can judge you????

No your whole photobucket album, word to the wise if you use the option to keep you signed on photobucket you let the whole world get to your photobucket account and look at everything...well that's if they know how

There is nothing I dont mind showing in there...