we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

fuckin werd.

work is slow today though, so i don't mind internet arguing with you till about 2 then i gotta go play golf. thnx bi

fuck you asshole, I gotta be here all damn day. and i'm way slow

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah let it die, look whos talking! This thred has went on and on with out me even posting and yea I have posted on other threds than this one. So if you want it to die then shut the HELL UP and you can get the F out ok! I am quite sick of you people thinking your bad asses and that you rule the world. I can understand now why you need loco and other guys/gals to post naked women its because most of you guys are fat cows and cant get your own women to look at so you have to resort to other peoples women that apparently are starving for attention!

i love naked women !! women are sexy... it sounds like u have ur own issues with ur body and dont like lookin at these fine women... i bet u have a secret box of candy bars hid in your closet..

i love fine women.. and my wife...

she likes goin to titttie bars with me because she also can respect a women's body "and likes throwin money at them " lol

4.jpg

sorry dont have many naked pics of her.. just f#$k vids we have made...

or you can just shut up and get over yourself! I havent seen one work warning on any of the threads with nudity in them.

I am going to try and be nice about this PLEASE SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE! You don't come into a male dominated ( I will say that the few females we have are cool as shit except for you) and start pulling shit like this. It is a losing battle. I think I heard www.godIhatemylifeandwishIwaspretty.com calling for you to come back.

Man youve got to be kidding me!!!! I thought this thread was dead and gone!!!! Is it just me or does it drive anybody else crazy when someone starts posting in a dead thread just to stir it up again? :shrug:

dead thread ok, look how long it has been since i posted in this one and then see how many people just keep going. If you want it to die quit effen posting dumb asses!!! the more you bitch at me the worse it will get and no I am not going anywhere either and obviously your ass whole comments about me dont matter, besides get alife and get a women who isnt bisexual, you would have alot more fun knowing that she doesnt think the srtipper is hotter and more attractive than you!

lol... what ever.....

she can love strippers to.. !! i love me some strippers !!!

i bet the last time somebody threw money at u ,they told u to buy a fuckn salad.... :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

dead thread ok, look how long it has been since i posted in this one and then see how many people just keep going. If you want it to die quit effen posting dumb asses!!! the more you bitch at me the worse it will get and no I am not going anywhere either and obviously your ass whole comments about me dont matter, besides get alife and get a women who isnt bisexual, you would have alot more fun knowing that she doesnt think the srtipper is hotter and more attractive than you!

Ok let me get this straight... You come back out of the blue and comment on this yesterday May 23rd,[(QUOTE (06BaNsHeE @ Apr 27 2008, 01:47 PM)

Or you can stop being such a pussy and deal with it.)] that was said on April 27th and you tell us to stop posting? Okay that makes alot of sense.....NOT!!! Just because a woman goes to a strip club doesnt mean she is bisexual!!! And even if she was, Who cares? Your just mad because nobody wants to see you strip!!!

lol... what ever.....

she can love strippers to.. !! i love me some strippers !!!

i bet the last time somebody threw money at u ,they told u to buy a fuckn salad.... :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Thats freaking hilarious!!!!!!! :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

The more I read the more I realize this "chick" is one hell of a attention starved tard.. Bet she's hairy as hell too.. When you take your pants off, does it look like you have buckwheat in a triangel choke??? Or can you even realy see cause with all the hate you been throwing around at our lovely ladies, Iam guessing you probably got a rather large FUPA.?.?.

The thread had been dead for what, a couple weeks? YOUR the one bringing the shit back up.. :shoothead:

RIPPEN

Lmao, 22 pages cause of one guys pm. here's a quote for all those who just go back and forth arguing. "Arguing with people on the internet is like being in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded."