we have some questionable guys on the board

locogato11283

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like we are all mostly adults. Most of us act like adults. The members should be able to ask themselves what they feel is right or wrong when they do something on here. If they make the wrong choice and someone else has to do something about it, then obviously they will have to pay the price. There is a few small things that have to be thought of, that were maybe overlooked here. I sometimes leave the HQ page up in my office. If my wife, or nephew or someone happens to see an "offensive" avatar or picture then I will hear about it. I dont necessarily want my nephew or nieces seeing a naked gal in my house either. Maybe the situation just needed to be handled with more tact than it was. I say we just go on from here, try to be adults about it in the future and let it go.

I feel like we are all mostly adults. Most of us act like adults. The members should be able to ask themselves what they feel is right or wrong when they do something on here. If they make the wrong choice and someone else has to do something about it, then obviously they will have to pay the price. There is a few small things that have to be thought of, that were maybe overlooked here. I sometimes leave the HQ page up in my office. If my wife, or nephew or someone happens to see an "offensive" avatar or picture then I will hear about it. I dont necessarily want my nephew or nieces seeing a naked gal in my house either. Maybe the situation just needed to be handled with more tact than it was. I say we just go on from here, try to be adults about it in the future and let it go.

Ya but that's not our faults if they see it right? I'm not trying to argue with you, I won't do that with the members I actually respect. But shouldn't you show the responsibility to not get in trouble before we should have to?

wow you assume alot of things never said it was my child anyway, but im not the reason that the world is going to hell. People like me infecting the world listen to yourself sound like an imature ass hole!

what grade did you make it to? you have the nerve to call someone "retarted"? you're fuckin RETARDED. thats how you spell it. your true ignorance is coming through with every post.. and to think, you have offspring!! wow, the future of this country is FUCKED with morons like you running around infecting the planet with your ignorance.

by the way, the word you're looking for is "actually" not accualy?

Look guys, I'll be honest and say that I stopped reading the thread around page 3, also stopped opening PM's that where "report to moderator" about this thread.

I don't care if you want to post chicks on the site. Just don't post nude pics. pasties, stars, small dots, what-the-christ ever. (sorry to use the lord's name in vain, but I'm not religious in the least).

It's not about offending. Look at the demographic here, most of us could care less what anyone else thinks or if they don't like what we say. However, this leaves me with one choice to make:

either

make it wide open, and have an "i'm 18 or older" splash page that everytime you clear your cookies, would have to re-agree to, or just cover up the tits ass, and/or whatever just enough so that it's not technically an "adult site".

We all (well most of us) like the eye candy, but every so often I have to be the bad guy and state the obvious.

A real solution would be for me to find a modification that allows members to turn off an avatar or sig that they don't want to see. or as a bunch of you suggested, to simply turn off avatars and signatures from showing by going to

My Controls --> Board Settings (left column near bottom of page)

Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics? click No

Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images? Click No

Do you wish to view members avatars when reading topics? click No

feel free to discuss further, but that's my 2-cents. you guys do have some smokin' gals though. I will say that.

I joined this site in 2004....with that being said it is going to hell...now the homosexual sheltered children come on here and raise all kinds of hell...and talk to Lee then Lee agress with them..If it is so god damn important maybe we should have a vote...I'm sure the tits and ass would rule! this site is filled with Red Blooded,Adrenalin Junkie, Women chasing men... Hell I bet if Brooke was still around shed ask Loco to keep the tits up also....I get so tired of this shit on this board in crashes every fuckin day...then People like FarmCowfucker or whatever comes on here and bitches in the first mother fuckin post' Oh by the way anybody that wants to tell me I can't say what i want to say when I want to say it... Eat A fuckin Dick you pansy ass Fuckin pieces of shit and go and read the first amendendment.. Also its sad that she has to worry about her six year old seeing tits..I mean shit I would be worrying about my boy playing with guns or drugs or shit seeing a big ass horses dick(that shit still scares me today..bahaha)....On that note I'm out gonna drink a beer, I think i may have been traumatized by seeing Janet Jackson Boobie ...yes yes ON LIVE FUCKIN TV.....

Maybe they dont throw a fit cus look what happens, there are prolly alot of people that would but dont because they know that people like you dont faver productive change and will curse them to their grave because they are good parents and yes I do remember when I was 4. Alot of people without short term/long term memory loss do!

I find it so odd, that you can turn off avatars but people still bitch about them. And then people say "I like to see other peoples cool avatars" Shut the fuck up no you dont, Who cruise's the banshee pic avatars you can barely see them! And I am so done with parents talking about there 4 year olds, I dont even remember when I was 4 let alone the time I was sitting on parents lap looking at some shit I couldnt even read. Do you people not remember what it was like to be 4-7? Get off your damn high horse of being a parent plenty of people here have kids and they dont throw a damn shit fit. I have seen worse stuff on the WB than some of these avatars.

Productive change? I mean i know this world has come to a minority-rule as shitty as it is. (We won't even go into that today) But who says this is a productive change...you? Sweet, you win, never type in bansheehq.com in your url and we'll all be happy.

Prolly should have kicked you off the site for undermining him the first time he told you to get ridd of them!

this just meas she is a fat ass thats jelouse...

actually alot of us are on here enough that we use this site for much mor the banshee's so take your bible thumping ass else where. Or just turn off the avs, its stupid bitches like you that piss and moan about shit so everyone else has to conform to your wishes. fuck that! your not special! if you dont want to see it block it out, and those of us that dont mind well it doesnt matter.

oh and no i didnt tke down the boobies, lee must have done it for me

loco - how the hell did they ever let such a hot headed derelict become a moderator here?

calm down man.. you dont need to curse every other word,and type in capital letters to get your point across... the repeated use of FUCK and FUCKING doesnt make you tough or get yout point across any better, it only makes you look like a simple minded jerkoff with small mans syndrome ! CALM DOWN!!!

and the answer is , yes, you can delete all my posts if it will bring your blood pressure down...

look son, i will gladly step down from my moderator position if it means i have to watch what i say. ive been on this forum for at least 6 or 7 years now. ive contributed more than you will ever comprehend. don't come at me like you know what you're talking about. im not trying to act tough, but when someone comes here and challenges my character, intelligence and my reasons for posting the things i say, i will defend myself.

im not gonna delete your posts. i actually thought you had some good point earlier on in this thread.i actually agreed with you, which is rare, but this post is dumb man. i got to be a moderator because ive been here a long time, know a lot about bikes, and have become pretty good friends and contacts of the people on this site. how many people here do you actually know? how many people have you ridden with? how many people have you helped so much that they send you thanks in a PM? until you can answer these questions and have numbers higher than i have, you're in no position to challenge my character, intelligence or my reasons for doing what i do..

lee is the boss around here. he asked me to change my picture, and i did. if you think i deserve to be demoted from my moderator position take it up with him. but in no way, will i ever be censored because im a moderator. when that day comes, ill step down for sure. until then, get over it. im here to stay... and ill guarantee that ill be here long after you leave. have a nice day.

wannashee.... will you please read all the posts, then reply quoting all the posts you are talking to in one thread? This is going to be 30 pages if you replying to each thread...