Bob's Raceway, Clarkston MI T&T May 10th.

dajogejr

Hmm...well, we'll just have to see....LOL.

HELL YES!!! You are more than welcome, as is everyone.....

I think with the turnout we should have, it's gonna be 15 to 25 a man to run. Here's the deal. It costs 240 to rent the track for 4 hours. I'd like to collect a little extra and give that to the two or three volunteers that run the track, run the lights, work the tower, etc.

I've asked that everyone throw in an extra 5 bucks.... I think that's more than fair... If we can manage to give the workers and extra 20 or 30 bucks as a thank you, it will go a long way in their eyes...in my opinion...

SandBlastin, please come over and say hi to JT and myself. If you've never been, we're all family. Ask for whatever you need. If someone is walking around, looking for something and you got it...please help.

That's how we ALL roll...

Everyone will have fun.

Thanks, no problem tossing a few bucks to the workers from me. Can't wait sounds like a good time. I will be sure to stop by, see ya their.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave is right.....the last time I rented the track it was 240 bucks. We had a ton of people, so it was only 10 bucks a person. I ended up collecting 300 bucks and gave it to Bob. He was very grateful. This kind of stuff will go a long way when we want the track on short notice or other wierd circumstances.

Dave is right.....the last time I rented the track it was 240 bucks. We had a ton of people, so it was only 10 bucks a person. I ended up collecting 300 bucks and gave it to Bob. He was very grateful. This kind of stuff will go a long way when we want the track on short notice or other wierd circumstances.

ROGER....IF POSSIBLE CAN YOU BRING THOSE TIRES....

I GONNA NEED SOME TO RUN TODAY

DAN

great day for racing!!!

thanks again for rentin the track dave, had a blast cant wait for the next one!!

Also, a big thanks goes out to jeff (blewbyu) for lettin me use his bar all day!

Dont worry shayne, toyboxx has a ton of videos and pics! I am sure they will make there way on here soon!

great day for racing!!!

thanks again for rentin the track dave, had a blast cant wait for the next one!!

Also, a big thanks goes out to jeff (blewbyu) for lettin me use his bar all day!

Dont worry shayne, toyboxx has a ton of videos and pics! I am sure they will make there way on here soon!

thanks for renting the track i had a ball today i will be out next time for sure.