Bob's Raceway, Clarkston MI T&T May 10th.

dajogejr

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty guys....new roll call. A few people can't make it due to work, projects not being ready??

Who is in? if less than 10 people, I'm calling it off...

10 people at 25 bucks will cover the track, 10 people at 30 will give the volunteers a few bucks in their pockets...

It'd be nice to have about 15 to 20 people.

Looks like it's gonna be 15-20 peeps. That's perfect. Reasonable to race...20 to 25, should be able to lay down a lot of runs...with a diverse enough crowd/bikes to have fun. Should be a damn blast!!!

hell yeah should be a blast. dave can you see if evan or anyone has a set of 38 mm intkes maybe you could bring them if so. thanks man

Do you know how old you have to be to make a few passes, i was thinking about bringing my daughter she is 3 and loves to race so i was just wondering if Bob would let her make a few passes if thats alright with all of you!

I don't have a problem with that whatsoever...hell that's awesome!!!

Doug and Tommy have younger kids (not sure if they're 3 or not) and they've made passes..

I think he'll be just fine with that... You both might have to stand at either end of the track "just in case" but I'm all for it....

That would be so cool! i am not sure if i am going. (lindsay) i cant ride so its no fun for me, but i might go to watch the little one make a pass and take vids of everyone, i am going to put a dvd together of all the rides this year i did one from last year but its 28 min long and i dont think i can post it! well maybe i will see everyone there.. and thanks again!

Lindsay if you want to make a single DVD...I will copy it to give out.

I have a MiniDV camera if you'd like to use that...however, I'm no video editor. It would be raw footage thrown on a DVD if I did it...LOL.

We might have to prop ya up in the stands with a tripod and cameras... LOL...

i have a few copies of the one i made i can bring them with me or give them to Jeremy. i just use my digital camera and then edit everything, it took us 2 weeks to make this one but its pretty sweet i will give you a copy. But at the end of the season if you want to give me some footage you are more then welcome to and i will make another one, i think i can make one up to a hour long, well thats my plan. i am sure i will be the photographer for this season.....