Bob's Raceway, Clarkston MI T&T May 10th.

dajogejr

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL yep he has been holding out!!

things are good! i am still Pregnant thats why i cant ride, i am due June 29th so theres no atv bash for us.

thats why i dont want to go to the track, it kills me that i cant ride plus my quad would be so slow with my HUGE @ss on it!!

thanks for asking! its another girl!!! but hey girls ride too!!!!!

I'm sorry Linds, I thought I Jeff posted you had the baby, but now that I'm thinking back...it was that you guys were expecting again...

Next thing you know, she'll be all grown up. Your hubby has his hands full for sure!!!!!

At least you know riding will never be source of arguments...unless it's who's gonna ride the faster bike...LOL.

The hubby is gonna have to keep us up to date via phone at the bash...we all wanna know you're doing well and the baby too!!! don't worry...we'll have plenty of celebratory drinks before, during...and after...LOL.

thats ok! only 7 more weeks! i am sure the news will get to the bash.. Yeah Jeremy has his hands really full!! :woot: he needs to get a pole barn built soon.. i am sure all will go good! thanks and maybe i will see ya Saturday..

GIRLS...WTF...you holding out on us JT?????

You've been hording this damn video all this time, shame shame....:)

Lindsay...how's the little one doing? Everyone happy and healthy I hope!!

coulda swore I told ya jeff gave me that when I borrowed his bar. I will bring it saturday so you can check it out.

hang in there lindsay! it will be over before you know it!!

see ya saturday if ya make it out.

wish I could make it out.. it sucks when your build never goes as planned... I really wanted to make it out there and meet everyone.. last time I went I think I saw most people but never really talked to anyone beside JT and Dave.

oh well... HOPEFULLY.. i can get it finished up by memorial day weekend.. my wife

gave me the ok to head over to Silver lake, dont know if that's where i'll end up.. but i'll be riding one way or another somewhere..

Dave, if you don't mind two more, my buddy and I would like to attend on Saturday. Both of us are itching to ride like the rest of you and are ready to go.

Hmm...well, we'll just have to see....LOL.

HELL YES!!! You are more than welcome, as is everyone.....

I think with the turnout we should have, it's gonna be 15 to 25 a man to run. Here's the deal. It costs 240 to rent the track for 4 hours. I'd like to collect a little extra and give that to the two or three volunteers that run the track, run the lights, work the tower, etc.

I've asked that everyone throw in an extra 5 bucks.... I think that's more than fair... If we can manage to give the workers and extra 20 or 30 bucks as a thank you, it will go a long way in their eyes...in my opinion...

SandBlastin, please come over and say hi to JT and myself. If you've never been, we're all family. Ask for whatever you need. If someone is walking around, looking for something and you got it...please help.

That's how we ALL roll...

Everyone will have fun.