2007/2008 banshee's?

714banshee380

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they still have them at the Montclair,Ca Yamaha dealer (off the the I-10) in L.A.Picked mine up this past January for 5200.00 out the door.Its a brand new 2006 in the crate.I had to wait two hours for them to put it together.I guess ive put out close to 700.00 in it now :blink: ,but its worth every dime :thumbsup:they have all kinds of different color schemes available...

Yep. The dealer down the road from me still has 6 of them. I am about to go buy one just so I can say that I bought a new one. :biggrin:

You talkin about at Action?

If so, lemme know howmuch they're lookin for on em if ya dont mind.

Edited by BigRobb

You talkin about at Action?

If so, lemme know howmuch they're lookin for on em if ya dont mind.

Yeah, action is who I am talking about. I think they want $5k, but I am pretty sure if I rolled in there with a $4500, I would leave with a bike.

I have to go out to Cascade to pick up my seats on Saturday. They have an '06 SE on their showroom floor, if I get all wound up by that color scheme again, I will stop and buy one on the way home.

I am considering using it as a piece of living room furniture. :thumbsup:

Yeah, action is who I am talking about. I think they want $5k, but I am pretty sure if I rolled in there with a $4500, I would leave with a bike.

I have to go out to Cascade to pick up my seats on Saturday. They have an '06 SE on their showroom floor, if I get all wound up by that color scheme again, I will stop and buy one on the way home.

I am considering using it as a piece of living room furniture. :thumbsup:

Yeah I was in there and was lookin at em a few weeks ago, and a guy came up and said you dont wanna get one of those, you wanna get one of those (pointing at a raptor) i laughed and walked away. The price they had on em was as you say around 5k, was seeing howmuch you could dick em down too, for the last couple years they seem to have the same ammount on the floor but IDK howmany they have in the crate.

Yeah I was in there and was lookin at em a few weeks ago, and a guy came up and said you dont wanna get one of those, you wanna get one of those (pointing at a raptor) i laughed and walked away. The price they had on em was as you say around 5k, was seeing howmuch you could dick em down too, for the last couple years they seem to have the same ammount on the floor but IDK howmany they have in the crate.

I am figuring I can get one for $4k and out get out the door for anoth $500. I was thinking about using it as a piece of furniture in my extra bedroom. :geek:

i was at the dealers the other day and when i told them i rode a banshee thay said what r u in that cult banshee following? i laughfed and said yep then asked them if they could get a new shee in and they laughfed back at me so i left

The people that work at Action are retarded (they give themselves nicknames like "Nitro" and have it sewn on their uniforms). I suspect I can use that to my advantage though..........

The people that work at Action are retarded (they give themselves nicknames like "Nitro" and have it sewn on their uniforms). I suspect I can use that to my advantage though..........

lol SO true, my brother went to school and was buddies w/ one of the son's of the owner of Action and he used to go to them to give em buisness but now he refuses going there because theyve botched his stuff up twice, he got new plastics and took his bike in for service and there was a huge gash in the plastics afterwards and they claimed it was there b4. I go in there to get whatever last minute stuff i need, shy of that i steer clear.

Edited by BigRobb

lol SO true, my brother went to school and was buddies w/ one of the son's of the owner of Action and he used to go to them to give em buisness but now he refuses going there because theyve botched his stuff up twice, he got new plastics and took his bike in for service and there was a huge gash in the plastics afterwards and they claimed it was there b4. I go in there to get whatever last minute stuff i need, shy of that i steer clear.

I pretty much just buy chemicals and last minute trip stuff there. Although, I may buy Banshee there if I can talk them down on the price enough. :biggrin:

i was at the dealers the other day and when i told them i rode a banshee thay said what r u in that cult banshee following? i laughfed and said yep then asked them if they could get a new shee in and they laughfed back at me so i left

Should have asked one of them if they had a sacrificial Honda sittin' at home that they wouldn't mind parting with.................

• 3 weeks later...