2007/2008 banshee's?

714banshee380

i was at the dealers the other day and when i told them i rode a banshee thay said what r u in that cult banshee following? i laughfed and said yep then asked them if they could get a new shee in and they laughfed back at me so i left

LOSERS, they dont know what fun is.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from Canada

yes we do have the 08 at the dealership orange and black looks bad ass.

way to much coin for me to buy one. they do exist. 6 months ago I was at the dealership :sick: picking up some yamalube i always go look in the banshee corner and they had a 05 they just puled out of the box. it was going for about $2500 less then the 07. I sit on them and they feel so new but i look at them and think about all the stock parts I would have to rip off and replace just to make it right Pipes, tires, suspension >>>>>> fix an old one and make it the way you want.

I hate my local dealer you go in there tell them you have a banshee and they look at you like a freak then he calls over to his buddy and says this guy rides a banshee and thy both giggle. I say what do you ride . Oh I got a yfz 450 and he has a raptor. have you ever been on a banshee no

do you ride those 4 strokes or just rev them up in you garage for your girlfriend.

what ?

Later boys :flamewar: posers

sory for the rant .

Good rant !!

• 3 weeks later...
I thought they discontinued the banshees everywhere.... now i was seeing pics of the 2008 banshee??? if anyone has any info, pics, price, or maybe even pics/colors of the 07's

and Could you buy one and have it shipped overseas???

They still sell them over in australia we have hade the 06,07 and now the 08

Here is the link to the 08

http://www.yamaha-motor.com.au/motor/index...p?modelcatid=13