2007/2008 banshee's?

714banshee380

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they were only banned in the us you could get one from Canada but i dont know how to get it across the border I thought about doing it but I found a brand new 06 for $4995 so I got that. If you get one in Canada they cost the equivalent of around $7500 us so thats another reason

they were only banned in the us you could get one from Canada but i dont know how to get it across the border I thought about doing it but I found a brand new 06 for $4995 so I got that. If you get one in Canada they cost the equivalent of around $7500 us so thats another reason

Do they still have brand new 06's?

I was just reading up on this a few days ago. The US has passed a federal law prohibiting 2-Strokes to be sent here, by manufacturers. The law goes into effect in 2011. I don't know why Yamaha decided to stop them early.

i think they stoped because us sales might of been decrasing because theres millions of banshees in the us alone you can find a banshee anywhere in the us im sure its the most popular 2 stroke quad in the us and why buy a 07 when you can gte a 96 or sumthing already done up

i think they stoped because us sales might of been decrasing because theres millions of banshees in the us alone you can find a banshee anywhere in the us im sure its the most popular 2 stroke quad in the us and why buy a 07 when you can gte a 96 or sumthing already done up

so it can be fresh

I would never buy a new one when people are selling banshee's with their kids college funds dumped in to it for under 5 grand. I hate seeing people sell these bikes for too little. I have a ton of money in mine, and i will never sell because i won't get enough for it. I joke with my girl about putting a piece of glass on top of it and making it a cool dinning room table.

I am from Canada

yes we do have the 08 at the dealership orange and black looks bad ass.

way to much coin for me to buy one. they do exist. 6 months ago I was at the dealership :sick: picking up some yamalube i always go look in the banshee corner and they had a 05 they just puled out of the box. it was going for about $2500 less then the 07. I sit on them and they feel so new but i look at them and think about all the stock parts I would have to rip off and replace just to make it right Pipes, tires, suspension >>>>>> fix an old one and make it the way you want.

I hate my local dealer you go in there tell them you have a banshee and they look at you like a freak then he calls over to his buddy and says this guy rides a banshee and thy both giggle. I say what do you ride . Oh I got a yfz 450 and he has a raptor. have you ever been on a banshee no

do you ride those 4 strokes or just rev them up in you garage for your girlfriend.

what ?

Later boys :flamewar: posers

sory for the rant .

I am from Canada

yes we do have the 08 at the dealership orange and black looks bad ass.

way to much coin for me to buy one. they do exist. 6 months ago I was at the dealership :sick: picking up some yamalube i always go look in the banshee corner and they had a 05 they just puled out of the box. it was going for about $2500 less then the 07. I sit on them and they feel so new but i look at them and think about all the stock parts I would have to rip off and replace just to make it right Pipes, tires, suspension >>>>>> fix an old one and make it the way you want.

I hate my local dealer you go in there tell them you have a banshee and they look at you like a freak then he calls over to his buddy and says this guy rides a banshee and thy both giggle. I say what do you ride . Oh I got a yfz 450 and he has a raptor. have you ever been on a banshee no

do you ride those 4 strokes or just rev them up in you garage for your girlfriend.

what ?

Later boys :flamewar: posers

sory for the rant .

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: haha that was good