multiple shames......same old shee

Misssppelllleddd

First thing I did was a week after I got my '87 shee I tried a wheelie but fell over the side and broke a tie rod connector. The following week I jumped it and flipped ass over end and tore the rear fender off. A couple weeks later I did it again on a new set of fenders. Another couple weeks later I ride it in the steam (poor decision) and the end result was the crank melted. :down: After a expensive fix I took it off the jump and blew out the rear shock.<--another expensive fix:( I go riding in a new area and about 15 minutes before I was wanting to quit I hit a tree airborne, flew off the bike into another tree (scraped up shoulder), and had the great luxury of watching the old shee drive itself off a 10ft. drop off into the creek. Needless to say we needed a truck with a wench to pull it out. So after that I had to replace the frame, tear down the engine completely, got a new Durablue axel, a whole new set of rims, rebuild, new seals, and new bearings. I managed to save alot out of that fiasco. Anyways after the fix I took it to the park and 10 hours after riding with the legendary Durablue axel the damn thing snapped in half! The chain wrapped around the front sprocket and split the crank case halves;( Very disappointing. To add to that I was leaving for basic training in a week and wanted next day air to repair the old shee but Durablue took too long and I had to wait for about 6 months to repair it. Then I flip it ass over end again and the grab bar hit my spine and I was seeing some crazy things on the horizon. Pretty much all I could see was the horizon.

With all that I have the same old 'shee and I am going to finish the old girl once and for all before I ride it again. Great times and memories with the old

'shee :biggrin:

i think that if you add up all the money you used to repair ur shee you could have bought a new one but

i guess it hard to leave or replace a loved one. Take it easy on your ridin but once in a while take risks 'coz wats

the point of ridin if you never try something new. Just dont kill yourself. Ride Hard but Ride Safe! :beer:

First thing I did was a week after I got my '87 shee I tried a wheelie but fell over the side and broke a tie rod connector. The following week I jumped it and flipped ass over end and tore the rear fender off. A couple weeks later I did it again on a new set of fenders. Another couple weeks later I ride it in the steam (poor decision) and the end result was the crank melted. :down: After a expensive fix I took it off the jump and blew out the rear shock.<--another expensive fix:( I go riding in a new area and about 15 minutes before I was wanting to quit I hit a tree airborne, flew off the bike into another tree (scraped up shoulder), and had the great luxury of watching the old shee drive itself off a 10ft. drop off into the creek. Needless to say we needed a truck with a wench to pull it out. So after that I had to replace the frame, tear down the engine completely, got a new Durablue axel, a whole new set of rims, rebuild, new seals, and new bearings. I managed to save alot out of that fiasco. Anyways after the fix I took it to the park and 10 hours after riding with the legendary Durablue axel the damn thing snapped in half! The chain wrapped around the front sprocket and split the crank case halves;( Very disappointing. To add to that I was leaving for basic training in a week and wanted next day air to repair the old shee but Durablue took too long and I had to wait for about 6 months to repair it. Then I flip it ass over end again and the grab bar hit my spine and I was seeing some crazy things on the horizon. Pretty much all I could see was the horizon.

With all that I have the same old 'shee and I am going to finish the old girl once and for all before I ride it again. Great times and memories with the old

'shee :biggrin:

you had more problems in one month, then I've had in 17 years of riding. Quit while your still alive.

• 6 months later...