holysmokes i can't wait

your putting a banshee motor in that!?

oh yes sir!!!! right now it's a 125 shifter,98 kx 125,we've ridden a freinds shifter with a 94 cr 250 motor and that was sick,it's like anything,you put enough time in with something,you get use to it,what it will do and what it won't,thinkin i'm gonna have to find a new tire system for the rear,maybe a slightly taller tire,hosier maybe,right now i can blister these for 4 gears if i keep my foot in it,so the shee is gonna be a different kinda beast.i'm also thinkin i'm gonna have to go with the two into one pipe because of room,like the ones the guy's are runnin now on the turbo banshee's.the motors a 04 completely stock except for pipes,have a set of fatty's layin around that i might modify,we'll see,don't worry,there will be updates and definitly video.

thats bad ass those shifter karts go super fast an I couldnt imagine one with a banshee motor thats gonna be crazy, put some out of frame drag pipes on there.

pipes are gonna be the issue,fabbing the mount is simple,fuel pump is no problem and everything else is going to fall into place,gonna have to get creative on the pipes,kinda fish them around tight.outside shouldn't be the problem,it's the inside next to the seat,i'm hoping i can roll the inside one over and maybe stack them,right now theres alot goin on,but planning to start in a few weeks,still gotta find tires for the ass end

i seem to remember grand river racing makes custom pipes for about $600. you should give them a shout and see what they say. they might even cut ya a deal since its a neat project.

yeah i'm gonna look around,but i'm not spendin a ton of dough on customs,i'll modify the fatty's i have,i'm not really worried about them being tuned 1000 percent,just on,half way decent looking,i'm sure no matter what i do,i won't starv it for power,and on top of that, i probably won't keep the motor on it to long,i ride this kart alot and if it's not streetable,then it won't last with me. gonna give it a whirl,see what we got and go from there.still pretty excited tho

yeah i'm gonna look around,but i'm not spendin a ton of dough on customs,i'll modify the fatty's i have,i'm not really worried about them being tuned 1000 percent,just on,half way decent looking,i'm sure no matter what i do,i won't starv it for power,and on top of that, i probably won't keep the motor on it to long,i ride this kart alot and if it's not streetable,then it won't last with me. gonna give it a whirl,see what we got and go from there.still pretty excited tho

this is a 125 kart, get the picture of what this thing will be with the twin 3fity, pretty serious,first time i take it out,i'm not wearing a shirt,just incase i end up on COPS.lol

Its 800 For RAW ugly looking pipes...

yeah we had a set of triples made for one of our drag bikes and they were like 1200 and when they showed up i was like wow those are realy ugly,just in the ship time they began to surface rust.so i'm gonna mod those fattys and just be done with it,save the dough and just fabb something fresh.can't wait,i've built alotta stuff,but never done pipe work,could get interesting,maybe i'll wrap them to,just for appearence after the cut and patch in

oh yes sir!!!! right now it's a 125 shifter,98 kx 125,we've ridden a freinds shifter with a 94 cr 250 motor and that was sick,it's like anything,you put enough time in with something,you get use to it,what it will do and what it won't,thinkin i'm gonna have to find a new tire system for the rear,maybe a slightly taller tire,hosier maybe,right now i can blister these for 4 gears if i keep my foot in it,so the shee is gonna be a different kinda beast.i'm also thinkin i'm gonna have to go with the two into one pipe because of room,like the ones the guy's are runnin now on the turbo banshee's.the motors a 04 completely stock except for pipes,have a set of fatty's layin around that i might modify,we'll see,don't worry,there will be updates and definitly video.

Dude, your gonna need a fred flintstone wheel to make that puppy hookup. That is just sick! Keep us posted on how the project goes!!

Edited by gentner8