OG's

Hey guys, I haven't been on this forum for a couple of years (switched to a yfz and doing freestyle, kinda forgot about it) but I was just surfing the net and remembered all the hours I spent on here when I had my banshee.

So I was just wondering, where are all the OG's at? These guys helped me out alot with parts, advice, etc. People like Banchetta, Minkia38, BenBB, Fixitrod, BamaBanshee, RzBanshee, etc. Where you guys at? still around? post back!

Hey guys, I haven't been on this forum for a couple of years (switched to a yfz and doing freestyle, kinda forgot about it) but I was just surfing the net and remembered all the hours I spent on here when I had my banshee.

So I was just wondering, where are all the OG's at? These guys helped me out alot with parts, advice, etc. People like Banchetta, Minkia38, BenBB, Fixitrod, BamaBanshee, RzBanshee, etc. Where you guys at? still around? post back!

Minkia (Ray) is around some, BenBB is still around, Rz Still around, everyone else is mia

i havent seen banchetta post in ages.

but the rest of the OG gang is definitley still representin. i remember ending up here after getting sick of bluetraxx years ago haha

i dont think they post as much due to the "classic" questions getting answered by their prodigys. like that ass above me. he is just so damn smart sometimes

no offence or anything dude. your cool in my booksm i just like to poke a little fun sometimes

Edited by inthemail

i havent seen banchetta post in ages.

but the rest of the OG gang is definitley still representin. i remember ending up here after getting sick of bluetraxx years ago haha

i dont think they post as much due to the "classic" questions getting answered by their prodigys. like that ass above me. he is just so damn smart sometimes

no offence or anything dude. your cool in my booksm i just like to poke a little fun sometimes

gettin sick of BT years ago??? you been here since oct 07.. thats like 4 months..

• 8 months later...
I'm by no means an OG either, but what ever happened to tats4life, justintoxicated, ledofthezep. They were all cool peeps! It seems that I don't know anyone anymore on here.

tats kinda fell off.. not sure about justin.

brandon, (ledofthezep) isnt around here but he still rides. my last trip to LS was sept of 2007. i ran into him down there. hes a cool ass dude. ive hung out with him a few times down at the dunes. he ended up having a kid or two..

tats kinda fell off.. not sure about justin.

brandon, (ledofthezep) isnt around here but he still rides. my last trip to LS was sept of 2007. i ran into him down there. hes a cool ass dude. ive hung out with him a few times down at the dunes. he ended up having a kid or two..

tats got outted as a fraud, posting pics of some pro motard dude and said it was him. i was wondering what happened to led of the zep. HOLY SHIT RODNEY SHOWED UP.