Can you beleive this?

MarineNYC

Ya I know what you mean, around here all they wanna do is write tickets an bitch about loud audio systems, someone doing 3 to 5 mph over the speed limit, finding someone who doesnt stop a full 3 seconds at a stop sign, just stupid little shit that they could let go, even though there have been alot of car break ins, vandalism, an other crimes bigger than a damn speeding ticket. So far I have been lucky an the stupid cops have left me alone.

That guy is gonna laugh all the way to the bank. there gonna have to name that fricken police department after him. And he deserves it. I know what you guys mean though about how they think there above the law, thankfully there's a camera everywhere these days other wise it would be his word against there's.

my landlords a parapalegic and its terrable i have to roll his smokes for him =-/ ....

I feel for this dude man thats just terrable!!!!!what a shame a damn cop would fuck with that white guy like that. Shes just mad he gets free money for being disabled. :down:

ya that looks about right to me. all cops know how to do now a days is worry about the little shit because they don't like to work hard and get hands dirty. and the funnest part is my uncle is a cop and he tell me mad shit. like cops wont even bother pulling u over to give u a ticket if there shift is like almost over so they don't have to work ot.

These are deputy sheriffs, they are NOT COPS. They could not hold a real cops jockstrap. The Deputy sheriffs offices around the country are usually tasked with administrative duties like court houses and jails, and never see the street and for good reason. Their jobs have much lower physical and mental requirements than a police officer. These chuckle heads in this video could not qualify as security guards never mind cops. Unfortunately standards for these type of positions have been lowered around the country and this is the result. The liberal fools who view and contribute to this website "Huffingtonpost" are the very morons who wanted the standards lowered to allow people like this to be given a gun and shield. Then they have the nerve to call them police officers. CBS news who aired this story knows that these people are not cops and could not pour piss from a boot if the instructions were on the heel. CBS news and other overwhelmingly liberal media outlets abuse their right to free speech regularly by misinforming the public on a daily basis and this video and the title of the story that describes these formerly unemployable people as "police" are perfect examples of this abuse. CBS would better serve the public by following up this story with a series of articles describing the "lowering of standards" for law enforcement and other critical jobs around the country but I guess they have decided that you dont need to know.