Youth Quad

wildbansheeboy

I vote for the TRX90. My 7 year old is doing great on hers (its a bit big for her right now, but she's on the small side for her age). It is completely predictable, get her used to shifting gears with no clutch, and is plenty big enough for an adult to ride. I am sportin about 250lbs, and I love it. Handles great and steers easy for my daughter. That bike is as reliable as the sun rise, and low maintanence. They also have many upgrades for them too, not that they need it. Good luck with your choice!!

I'll probably get a used LT80 for my boys next year.

A buddy of mine has a used LT 80 he wants to sell. I think he wants 5 or 6 hundred for it. White and purple. Not sure the year but it used to run like a streak of shit. Haven't riden it in awhile.

I can put you in touch with hime if you like. He is outside the Kansas City area.

SP

Well, It's time for us to get our Daughter a new 90cc Qaud what the best out there? Ive been checking them all out but not sure what one to get. :cool:

I bought a 2006 Eaton viper. Its a great bike, very reliable. $2100 delivered to my door.

100_1878.jpg

100_1877.jpg

100_2840-1.jpg

Hey Ellison, where did you get the rims and tires for the Eaton? I bought a like new 2004 Predator 50 2stroke for my son last year and I think most of the stuff is interchangeable between the two. If you could steer me towards some good aftermarket parts, I'd really appreciate it.