T-dub Swing-arms

theshee

What I don't get is the guy swears up and down they are on their way and they never show.. He has done this over and over again even though Kiel has spent obviously allot of money with him.. I remember a long ass time ago someone having issues with Tony but as I remember he ended up coming through.. If there is anything I can do to help Kiel, let me know..

RIPPEN

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't get is the guy swears up and down they are on their way and they never show.. He has done this over and over again even though Kiel has spent obviously allot of money with him.. I remember a long ass time ago someone having issues with Tony but as I remember he ended up coming through.. If there is anything I can do to help Kiel, let me know..

RIPPEN

jamey, if you want to help out call 1-541-327-7853 and leave him a message explaining that you are one of the guys in Kiel Hardings order and you are in need of your swinger and carrier. If he happens to answer the phone see what the fuck is up because he sure as hell wont answer when my number comes up now. Tried all week last week.

jamey, if you want to help out call 1-541-327-7853 and leave him a message explaining that you are one of the guys in Kiel Hardings order and you are in need of your swinger and carrier. If he happens to answer the phone see what the fuck is up because he sure as hell wont answer when my number comes up now. Tried all week last week.

You got it bro!

Is that his home phone or strictly work?

RIPPEN

You got it bro!

Is that his home phone or strictly work?

RIPPEN

That is his work phone...

also jamey, go to www.tdubracing.com go to the contact info and get his email address. You can send him emails there too so you know he is getting your messages. Thanks for helping out bro, if they dont get here friday i am going to order one somehwere else, and start the fight for my money back from tony.

Wish i could of helped Kiel, you know i would of helped you out on 6 swingarms and it wouldnt have taken near that long! Hope you get your product or money back. :confused:

lol... cody that may change his attitude..

Jeff- I wish I would have used you on this swingarm deal, I didnt know if you had raptor swingers or not. Anyway, how much would you charge me for 1 +6 banshee swinger, bare with no carrier. I have the carrier and will paint the swinger.

i bought one off of austin oneal this summer to put on my buddies raptor. nice product ,but fuck that !!!thats way to long !!! if he said he shipped them, and u told him u havent got them. well as a bussiness owner.. he should be looking into it himself. thats fucked up.

i bought one off of Austin Oneal this summer to put on my buddies raptor. nice product ,but fuck that !!!thats way to long !!! if he said he shipped them, and u told him u haven't got them. well as a business owner.. he should be looking into it himself. thats fucked up.

I agree That is total unethical business practice's I would figure with all the harassment you have given him he would at least make it a priority to get you taken care of first. Sorry for the luck.

On his website it says that a swing arm takes 24 working days to complete and that doesn't include a finish. He only works 4 days a week, so that is 6 weeks right there and then 2 weeks for chrome or pc. You order 5 arms, and he sounds like he can't multi-task so that is 40 weeks before you to get your arms. So baised on my calculations you are only half way there on your waiting time, he still has about 18 weeks before he needs to deliver. :down:

I ordered them all bare so it shouldnt take that long to get them.

Brian- cant do anything from paypal now because it has been so damn long. :down: